NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Your New Corvette In Color Photography

c7speed

guess I'm a little late with the 'word' ....... that is awesome for someone who's building a keeper ....... thx for posting it up for us ....... :burnout:thumbs

Now it is working. Nice YELLER car being built. :yeah: Is is also refreshing not seeing so much ora :U .....orange. :lol

Thats actually one of the best options I have ever seen. Is it worth $500? That depends on the sentimental value. 20 pages of verbage from one book to another is drafted once, and duplicated for each album created. The only difference is their photographer taking 50 or 100 pics of the build. How hard is that? But, overall, really cool idea!

I know some of you dedicated Vette owners will revoke my owners priveleges but $500 for a 20 pg sales brochure....... NOT!

Thats actually one of the best options I have ever seen. Is it worth $500? That depends on the sentimental value. 20 pages of verbage from one book to another is drafted once, and duplicated for each album created. The only difference is their photographer taking 50 or 100 pics of the build. How hard is that?

But, overall, really cool idea!

I could understand this is it were say for 1st production of any run, especially ZR-1, Z-06, or any anniversary edition as to add to resale value possibly, other than that though $500.00 for a cut and produce photo album.....SUCKER!!!, written all over it, even for a corvette.

I think it's kinda neat. I would like it if I had one. As long as it's photos of my actual car being built.

I'll bet money they have one of each color and just plug in the detalis. How would you ever know?

I think it's kinda neat. I would like it if I had one. As long as it's photos of my actual car being built.

I'll bet money they have one of each color and just plug in the detalis. How would you ever know?

Photos of the VIN would help along with the interior and options and build sheet.

I think thats a cool idea and adds to the history of the car. However, the $500 price tag for 20 pages is a bit steep. I guess it wold be really worth it if they were building a Dark Claret C7 though. :P

I could understand this is it were say for 1st production of any run, especially ZR-1, Z-06, or any anniversary edition as to add to resale value possibly, other than that though $500.00 for a cut and produce photo album.....SUCKER!!!, written all over it, even for a corvette.

Thats the only way I would go for it!

Letter of authenticity....duh. :wacked:

I've got some land to sell you if you believe every "letter of authenticity". :lol

I've got some land to sell you if you believe every "letter of authenticity". :lol

was being facetious....now about that land...

I saw this being done when I visited the plant, that's how I found out about it. The photos are of your actual car.

Still, I can't see $500 unless it's a ZR1, ZO6, or something else special! But then if I was ordering a new GS (hint hint) I might find and extra $500 just because it would be cool to have!

But then if I was ordering a new GS (hint hint) I might find and extra $500 just because it would be cool to have!

With any luck I'll be ordering that GS next year but $500 for this and $700+ for Museum delivery at two major ripoffs by GM. Oh yeah, probably the bigger ripoff is OnStar. I guess as PT Barnum said "there's one born every minute".

Jammye keep asking me to call onstar and switch it over to our name, it's already paid for until April 2010. Is it good for anything? Do they still call in an accident if you don't have a contract??? I can see a lawsuit here, they have the capability to help but don't because you didn't pay ???? Do they still monitor speed??? I know I've seen a buck and a half without a call!

But then if I was ordering a new GS (hint hint) I might find and extra $500 just because it would be cool to have!

With any luck I'll be ordering that GS next year but $500 for this and $700+ for Museum delivery at two major ripoffs by GM. Oh yeah, probably the bigger ripoff is OnStar. I guess as PT Barnum said "there's one born every minute".

I gotta agree with you on this one... GM charges you extra for the privelege of flying your own ass to Kentucky, taking delivery 1 mile from the manufacturing plant and then driving 2000 miles back home at your own expense. Hmmm.

I gotta agree with you on this one... GM charges you extra for the privelege of flying your own ass to Kentucky, taking delivery 1 mile from the manufacturing plant and then driving 2000 miles back home at your own expense. Hmmm.

And still charges you the normal delivery charge over and above Museum Delivery.

Dawg, my point to people about that call in an accident is with our cellphone generation don't you think there will be one around somewhere to call even if you're unconcious. Maybe if you lived back east where there are ditches and woods that you might roll off the road into but not in AZ where we have little but open desert w/o ditches, etc. OnStar will give you directions but so will a GPS for a couple hundred not a monthly charge. Again GM charges you for OnStar so that they can get a monthly fee out of you. Things that make me say hmmmm.