my car

Guest azcueball

Guest azcueball

well today is my birthday and today i find out im behind in 2 months on my car and been trying to work with the loan on the car since my x screwed me good and by dec 2nd if i dont pay what i owe i need to surrender my car to them and its looking really bad now and more than likely im going to lose my dream car cause my ex didnt want to pay for it so ill let you guys know whats going on and im going to lose it and that hurts really bad so ill keep you updated and thx for being my other family scott

Well that really bites the big one. Happy Birthday by the way. Hope you can get it worked out.

im sorry. my gut tells me you will be filing chapter 7 no matter what. .. now the the best time to do so. Have a drink and recall how you lived when you were 20-25. miminal clothes, crappy apt, low paying job, simple beater car. AND NOT A CARE IN THE FUC*ING WORLD!!! perhaps its time to go to that lifestyle and squrell away cash to hide in the divorce.

Friday morning go rip up the mountain.... Sorry to hear that bro. Whatever I can do.....

Guest azcueball

nothing to do but drink a lot and hope which looks bad so everybody have a great thanksgiving and i have to worry till monday scott

BROTHER NEVER SURRENDER. DRIVE THE CAR TILL THE FLAT BED SHOWS UP. Don't let her or anybody dictate your life till it's over.

Wow Scott, really sorry to hear it's going bad, I have my fingers crossed it gets better!

BROTHER NEVER SURRENDER. DRIVE THE CAR TILL THE FLAT BED SHOWS UP. Don't let her or anybody dictate your life till it's over.

This is correct. I avoided the big toe truck for 10 years when I was a young lad....Owed 36K. When it came time to buy a house, meaning I needed to clean up the credit for the FHA loan, I called up the bank and negotiated a 900.00 dollar payoff lol. It's not a great thing, but these are trying times. Obama will pay for it later anyway.

This is correct. I avoided the big toe truck for 10 years when I was a young lad....Owed 36K. When it came time to buy a house, meaning I needed to clean up the credit for the FHA loan, I called up the bank and negotiated a 900.00 dollar payoff lol. It's not a great thing, but these are trying times. Obama will pay for it later anyway.

I'd land on the other side on this one and say if you are going to return the car surrendering is the best route. Any fees that are incurred to repossess the car will be your responsibility. Obviously, if you file BKY you won't owe any of it. If you can afford the payments I'm sure the finance company will negotiate something with you to get caught up. They do not want to take a loss. If not, and you want to maintain your credit, go trade the car in on something a lot cheaper but new. You'll need to buy new to get better terms. Just my 2 cents. Good Luck!

I'd land on the other side on this one and say if you are going to return the car surrendering is the best route. Any fees that are incurred to repossess the car will be your responsibility. Obviously, if you file BKY you won't owe any of it. If you can afford the payments I'm sure the finance company will negotiate something with you to get caught up. They do not want to take a loss. If not, and you want to maintain your credit, go trade the car in on something a lot cheaper but new. You'll need to buy new to get better terms. Just my 2 cents. Good Luck!

I have to agree with this one. Protect your credit rating at all cost. Credit score can affect insurance, being able to rent, etc. Trade it in for an Aveo but protect your credit! You'll be able to get back into another Vette a lot quicker w/o a BK on your credit history.

I have to agree with this one. Protect your credit rating at all cost. Credit score can affect insurance, being able to rent, etc. Trade it in for an Aveo but protect your credit! You'll be able to get back into another Vette a lot quicker w/o a BK on your credit history.

Being as Mr 6speed and Mr 44 are in the banking business I'd say that's pretty solid advice. I did the BK after my divorce and I wish I never had to do it. Years later I'm fine but it was a long road getting back. Just my :2cents

Guest azcueball

well things are a little better and i made a deal so as long as i stick to it im good i felt really bad this weekend and hope i can make a event and be with my ace family

wickedfastvette

well things are a little better and i made a deal so as long as i stick to it im good i felt really bad this weekend and hope i can make a event and be with my ace family

Glad to hear that, good luck to you, it will get better. :yesnod

Thats what i'm talking about way to go! It will all work out soon.

I'm really happy for ya Scott, are you going to make the run up to Phoenix for the Hooters lunch?