• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• Desertdawg

• Togo

• P51tj

Steve posted that it's from 11-2 but I have an appt with my tax man. I will probably get there between 12:00 and 12:30 but I think anytime you can get there would be appreciated. I plan on spending some time and maybe even offer to wash a car or two.

Guest UVETTYA
Steve posted that it's from 11-2 but I have an appt with my tax man. I will probably get there between 12:00 and 12:30 but I think anytime you can get there would be appreciated. I plan on spending some time and maybe even offer to wash a car or two.

You can wash mine Eddie. How about if I bring my Porter Cable and some wax too? :leaving

Guest 1FASTC4

Hey all, thank you for your kind thoughts. Sadly we lost Brett and Ryan, but we still feel blessed with girls Shelby and Brenna(identical twins), and boys John William(after my father) and Andrew Bennett. ( We tried for over 10 years to have children)

The first four days were up and down with some normal premie problems but today was nothing but good news... everyone did fine. I'll fill in details for anyone that is interested... maybe at lunch Saturday.

The car wash is from 11-3 on Saturday at the Chick-fil-A on Bell road, just West of Grand avenue.(south side of street)

I know some of you have plans and that's ok, come any time. I'll be there for the entirety. Even if you don't want to have your car washed and do not want to/cannot donate, please do not let this stop you from stopping by. It doesn't matter if we don't collect so much as a nickel, it would be great to see those that I've met and even better to meet those of you I haven't.

If it's ok, let's plan to have lunch there between around 12:30 to 1:00. This will give eddy a chance to get there.

Steve,

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear the family is doing well.

Prayers for Brett :angel and Ryan :angel and the rest of your family.

I will be out there to help support in any way possible.

Phil...

Guest XLR8TNC5

Steve and Stacy,

I do not know what happened to my last post to you both. But I just wanted to extend my best wishes and heartfelt prayers to you both and your four beautiful babies. I am sorry to hear of your loss of Ryan. I wish you nothing but the ability to enjoy your new life and we hope to be by the car wash sometime on Saturday. BEST REGARDS ALWAYS,

Tanya

As the Irish believe; God must have needed another :angel ANGEL :angel

Our wishes, prayers and blessings are with you and your family. I am hoping to reschedule some appointments and be there for a little while early and am looking forward to meeting you as I am a newbie. If I can get the carburetor done on the '64 I will bring that one and when I leave it will be a lot cleaner than when I arrived. Stay strong they all need you. Pat

Guest 1FASTC4

Thanks again everyone. It's very heartwarming hear from you all.

FYI: I was mistaken about the end time. The wash runs from 11-2.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Steve,

May I bring my work Van?

We just had a foreman's meeting and got chewed out for not washing the trucks enough!!

No one has to climb on top :D

I even have ladders on it if your people are too short to do the sides :rolf

Ken

BTW, I have a brand new white ACE polo for you to wear!!

That's not the donation, it's just for you Bro!!

I was going to bring my Mazda cause it was sitting in the extended lot at the airport all this week while I was in Milwaukee but after being gone for a week I just can't leave the Vette at home. :D

Guest UVETTYA

I'll bring my Grand Prix down at 11 and get it washed, then take it home and bring the Vette back -- not to wash, just for eye candy. :D

Guest UVETTYA
I was going to bring my Mazda cause it was sitting in the extended lot at the airport all this week while I was in Milwaukee but after being gone for a week I just can't leave the Vette at home. :D

Milwaukee??!! :ack

Are you thawed out yet?

Steve

I was going to bring my Mazda cause it was sitting in the extended lot at the airport all this week while I was in Milwaukee but after being gone for a week I just can't leave the Vette at home.  :D

Milwaukee??!! :ack

Are you thawed out yet?

Steve

I told my boss he had this plan backwards. We should be in AZ in Feb and WI in May or June. Shows how screwed up bosses can be I guess. :crazy

I am leaving the East Valley around 10:00 am. First stop is Buccaneer(Tom)'s place to pick him up. Then on our way to Sun City.

Call me if you are going up from the East Valley and want to meet up.

Phil...480-326-4456

Well I made it home, sorry Steve, I'll have to hit you up later for a donation.

I made it to Buckeye and had to turn around and limp home with a pretty rough running motor. I thinks it's electrical like a sensor, gotta let it cool then I can figure it out... :cuss

Let's see those pictures...