• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Bigfoot

• Tim

• wickedfastvette

Is it some kind of special helmet that we will need or can we use a motor cycle helmet?

The same helmet you use on the short bus......

OMG is that funny......short bus I got to remember that :smilelol

I can get there early to help set up Dwayne, 6-630? And...Let's all remember that Dwayne has pre-paid for this event out of his own funds. If you've committed to being there we need you to show up! :ACE:

Just for the record, I'm fairly sure I'm out. I think I'm going to be in TX that weekend.

Adam, if need be we can figure a way to get your entry paid... Some more notes. bring a chair if you want to sit, something to drink too, water, cokes .... etc.

Thanks for the offer to help, I'll let you guys know when we get close what needs to be done and what time to show up!

Please list # of drivers # of spectators...

We need to be able to figure the cost to drive!

Come on peoeple, this is your chance to drive your car for what it was designed to do in a safe manner without the threat of the popo giving you a ticket. Sign up already! :lol Aside from that, Dawg fronted the money based on people saying they were willing and wanted to do it!!!!!!!!!!!

wickedfastvette

Come on girls!!! Don't tell me I'm the only female wanting to try this!! I have a helmet you can borrow. :partydance:

If someone needs to borrow a helmet I have an xl. Just let mr know.

I'd like to take you up on your offer if you're still going.

Actually I need another one too for my passenger.(she can't drive a stick but you guys who were at GM Yuma know she likes ridin' crazy :yesnod )

Funny thing is, unless anyone is planning on driving as hard as we experienced at the GM Yuma trip (on the vehicle dynamics pad) where we didn't need helmets, what's the need now?

wickedfastvette

If someone needs to borrow a helmet I have an xl. Just let mr know.

I'd like to take you up on your offer if you're still going.

Actually I need another one too for my passenger.(she can't drive a stick but you guys who were at GM Yuma know she likes ridin' crazy :yesnod )

Funny thing is, unless anyone is planning on driving as hard as we experienced at the GM Yuma trip (on the vehicle dynamics pad) where we didn't need helmets, what's the need now?

She can borrow mine