Sign in to follow this  
Desertdawg

ACE AutoX @ Firebird

F22trainer

It looks like AZFBA has about 18 members showing interest so far.

Yes verts are allowed, no roll bar should be needed with the low speeds.

I haven't asked Derrick yet but I'm sure a helmut will be required so we'll have to see who has one and if Firebird has any loaners.

brain bucket................check (w/ head sock)

Desertdawg

Could you go on a Saturday if we bring a priest? Chris has already requested an alterboy!!!

1jester

I'm up for it, pending convertible acceptence.

anmracing2

Could you go on a Saturday if we bring a priest?

Chris has already requested an alterboy!!!

Sunday is for nursin' the hangover not alterboy practice........ :lol

I may be able to swing a Saturday just for you Dawg........

Andrew

EDIT: Will it be ok to use the GTO or Mits though? There are few issues with the Vette that I still need to work on and I don't even trust it on the highway right now.....

PhatVette

I'm up for that. Helmets required? I may have 2 other drivers who may be interested if you need to raise the ranks/spread the cost. They don't have Vettes tho(stang and bmw z4). I presume Vettes take priority.

c7speed

Okay, so who is hosting the aftermath picnic? I'll bring some food and beverages.

MeanC6

It looks like AZFBA has about 18 members showing interest so far.

Yes verts are allowed, no roll bar should be needed with the low speeds.

I haven't asked Derrick yet but I'm sure a helmut will be required so we'll have to see who has one and if Firebird has any loaners.

Hey Dawg,

It looks like it's capping out at 18 for AZFBA as the count hasn't changed in some time.

Desertdawg

Can you post over there and see what they think a good date will be? Mid Dec. or early Jan. ???

Marco

I'm up for it, pending convertible acceptence.

Me too!

Desertdawg

Derrick is asking about a date..... Looking at the calendar for January I think the 9th or the 16th Any input ?

HOXXOH

Just as a heads up, the 16th is the GM vs. Ford at Speedworld and the AZFBA has already locked in several for that. Some from ACE are going to that too.

Desertdawg

OOPS! Ok so how does the 9th sound to everyone????

Bigfoot

I don't think there is anything else on the 9th for me. :xfinger If so, I'll have to change whatever it is.

Phill's Vette

I will stick this on our calender for the 9th....

Wishbone

I have to get me a piece of the action. Wishbone in

MeanC6

Just as a heads up, the 16th is the GM vs. Ford at Speedworld and the AZFBA has already locked in several for that. Some from ACE are going to that too.

I'm not sure who from AZFBA is going to that. I know a lot of AZFBA members who are boycotting it because of who is organizing it. I personally don't have any problems or issues with him as I have never met him. I'm just stating the fact of the matter. The only reason that we discussed it with our members is because one of our current sponsors is supporting it and that sponsor has been great to us. It's just the small factor of the organizer.

MeanC6

Derrick is asking about a date..... Looking at the calendar for January I think the 9th or the 16th

Any input ?

Dawg,

I saw your other post about asking the AZFBA members about a date. Would you like me to pose the 9th to the AZFBA Crew or are there other dates you were thinking of as well. As of now, AZFBA doesn't have anything on the club calendar for that date yet.

Desertdawg

I know a lot of AZFBA members who are boycotting it because of who is organizing it.

:lol :lol :lol

Yes, please post the 9th of Janaury as the date we would like to do this. I will email Derrick to confirm.