ACE AutoX @ Firebird

Desertdawg

wickedfastvette

What a KICK ASS day!!! Thanks so much Dwayne, you did a great job! I haven't had that much fun in a long long time, I think I have perma grin and ditto on what the others said on the money situation. Because we definately want to do this again. Chadster, you have a helluva good attitude buddy.................I think a coat hanger will fix it. (inside joke) And also want to thank Cale for bringing water and munchies! And Sean for the ice.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Bigfoot

• Tim

• wickedfastvette

I took some pix.... Not sure if I really want to share them though....... LOL!!!! Just kidding, geeeeez!!!! I'll post when when I get some time. Too much to do on a Saturday night. Rather be drinking..... I'm gonna put together a video that should come out pretty cool, I hope....... Dawg, thanks for getting this set up, it was awesome. You know where we stand on the no show issue. Next time I'll try to let more peeps use the GoPros. I wasn't sure how they would pan out. Cahd, what can I say that hasn't already been said?????? Melissa has a buffer and I have some 80 grit sand paper.... Always happy to help.. Seriously though, sorry about what happend. It will all work out though. Oh, and thanks for that part, it'll come in handy... LOL!!!! :P Thanks again Dwayne! Andrew

...too much fun to let someone get stuck with a big bill and not want to set this up again!!!!

That seems to be the sentiment all around, Really thanks guys for helping with the rest. Be sure to check out the AutoX stats thread sticked here in the events section for more info!

Thanks to all the ACE members that showed, I had a great time and would love to do this again!

Nice to see Corvettes getting used for what they were made to do!!! (and I don't mean fence removal either)

What a great day! Dwayne, Great job and thank you very much for putting this together. It's nice to know that most everyone from ACE showed up so we do this again in the future. Cherye is going to give me some tips to improve my time... :facepalm: A&M thanks for the hospitality, good times! Link, let me know if you want some help buffing, I think we can get it looking pretty good.

What a great day!

Dwayne,

Great job and thank you very much for putting this together. It's nice to know that most everyone from ACE showed up so we do this again in the future. Cherye is going to give me some tips to improve my time... :facepalm:

A&M thanks for the hospitality, good times!

Link, let me know if you want some help buffing, I think we can get it looking pretty good.

Yup, x2! Kudos for taking time out to round up the chips, salsa, water, pub mix, yadda, yadda brutha!

Hopefully someone brings extra painters tape (I don't have any)...just in case

Got tape dood

Here's some extra tape if ya need it :lol

[

wickedfastvette

Hopefully someone brings extra painters tape (I don't have any)...just in case

Got tape dood

Here's some extra tape if ya need it :lol

[

The tape looked lovely billowing in the wind.....................actually the cr*p didnt stick because I didnt get all the dust off.

I was going to tell everyone that sissy tape slows you down, but then Mikey's kid blew that theory all to hell!!!

Link, let me know if you want some help buffing, I think we can get it looking pretty good.

I think 2 people earned new tag lines so far...

• 11 months later...

Interesting but I'm going to run the NASA event that weekend at PIR....

Keep me in mind for future stuff.

Phil B

Grey GS

This event happened almost a year ago. :lol

But watch the events section just in case it ever happens again. :thumbs

fourseventeen

Thats pretty darn early for me BUT I am about 90% in if the cost is 0.00-$120 per car. no charge for passengers right? and they are allowed to ride as a passenger on the coarse as long as they have a helmet?

Update...wait a darn minute, this is an old ass post why is this on top?

Dude, read all the posts before you post...you would have seen I already pointed that out to him. :lol

fourseventeen

Yes Sean I know dis. I only read the first 2 pages before posting. then when I seen my post and seen yours above I said to myself....wait a darn minute! Ted, yes I would :crazy

Phil B

Grey GS

I want to know what Phil is talking about!!!!??? The NASA thing.

Phil B

Grey GS

I want to know what Phil is talking about!!!!??? The NASA thing.

Two posts below this one