ACE AutoX @ Firebird

Desertdawg

Thanks for the offer Cale, they are setting up the course for me, I'm just going to be there at 7 when the gates open.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Bigfoot

• Tim

• wickedfastvette

Come on girls!!! Don't tell me I'm the only female wanting to try this!! I have a helmet you can borrow. :partydance:

If you're still going, could my fiance' borrow your helmet so she can scream at me while I'm driving rather than waiting until I get back to the paddock? :3gears:

thanks-

Is this your fiance'?

That was WAY FUNNY! Thanks Ted for the morning laugh. :partydance:

I put times and direction on AZDG. Not sure if we will get anyone else from there though..... I told them to show up if they can. I have four GoPro cameras for the side of the car shots... Hope they don't fall off the car..... I may need someone to do video for us. Anyone want to use our camcorder????? From what I under stand you need long pants and no open toed shoes..... Andrew

cannondale5050

I will be out as a spectator. I am gonna bring my brain bucket if anyone needs it. Its a xxl. See ya guys in the morning.

I'm getting excited (no not Marco in a clown outfit excited) gas pedal........... BRAKE!!! .........turn turn ........gas pedal BRAKE turn gas turn gas .............BRAKE!!!! This is going to be fun :partydance:

ANy one driving up from Tucson? We can meet along the way. I'll grab houghton rd to I10 so I'm runing the entire lenght of the city. Give me a call...405-5314

Ok, put 40.5 lbs in each tire (cold)...albeit in just a couple mile jaunt both fronts went up to 42. Ice chest is in the back...pick up ice before heading out. Chair in back Small can of tools...just in case Old cigarrette lighter air pump in back (hope it works)...just in case Put painted top back on...avoid sunburn...meh Checked oil...CHECK Emptied back of unecessary items (removeable ones anyway :lol ) Hopefully someone brings extra painters tape (I don't have any)...just in case Am I forgetting anything??? :lol

Weird. The map Cale posted has the addy as 20,000 West Maricopa Rd. Look "Firebird International Raceway" on google and it says 20,000 South Maricopa Rd. Anyway, got both maps and ready to TURN TURN TURN TURN. :3gears:

Hopefully someone brings extra painters tape (I don't have any)...just in case

Got tape dood

Thanks for the tips! What is the painters tape for?

The Painters Tape is for the scuff marks from the cones...Not the gravel!

Thanks for the tips! What is the painters tape for?

The Painters Tape is for the scuff marks from the cones...Not the gravel!

I don't plan on hitting any cones, they are orange!!! :lol

Nice day to watch other's drive fast around cones, some better than other's. There was one red C6 I think it was that was rather fast, nice job! :rockon2: Only had one major issue with an 08...Film at 11. :P

HOLY CRAP THAT WAS FUN!!!! Good to put some more faces with name. Tom, Mike and others. Load of fun. Still processing all photos. Mike - thanks again for the use of the helmet...my son had a blast. Sorry about the car Chad...but no injuries to you and Dawg. Dawg..thanks for putting this on....YOU ROCK doesn't quite cover..but you do!!!!!! Thanks Man. Tom...your vette looks excellent in person.....nicely done.

That was a lot of fun, thanks DAWG. Let me know if you get stuck with not enough money and I'll kick in some more. I'm sure others feel the same way. Thanks again. now I have to go pull this cone out of my aZZ. lol

That was a lot of fun, thanks DAWG. Let me know if you get stuck with not enough money and I'll kick in some more. I'm sure others feel the same way. Thanks again. now I have to go pull this cone out of my aZZ. lol

OH..YES..please let me know as well...too much fun to let someone get stuck with a big bill and not want to set this up again!!!!

I was thinking about having some body work done....

....but im still on the fence about it

:leaving

Funny how that is such a fitting quote.. not laughing though, your a hell of a sport!

What a f#$$$%#@$%^$&$^#$^ BLAST. Thanks a TON Dawg for fronting this. :thumbs OK, now all those that took videos and pics you best start posting. :toetap:lol

Missed a good shot of Mikes spinout but got this one of Adam crashing out. I'll post more later Thanks for settin that up Dawg, A TOTAL BLAST!!...so tired, must sleep now...