ACE AutoX @ Firebird

Desertdawg

I can run the stopwatch also.

All that training is finally paying off.......... :smilelol

We don't have a helmet either. If anyone else is willing to share let us know. Or if some that isn't going can loan out a helmet it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure if it will be me driving or M~ 'cause I'm hoping to get some pix of the fun too.

Andrew

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Bigfoot

• Tim

• wickedfastvette

As long as I'm not on the course I'll lend mine, but make sure you shower before hand. :lol BTW, it's an XXL so might be too big for some. Aside from that, you can get clearance helmuts from a motorcycle shop fairly cheap. Under $100 I'd say.

Still looking for some more confirmations. :bounce015:

1 driver - not yet sure if Donna wants to drive too.

Funny thing is, unless anyone is planning on driving as hard as we experienced at the GM Yuma trip (on the vehicle dynamics pad) where we didn't need helmets, what's the need now?

Firebird's insurance requires it!

As long as I'm not on the course I'll lend mine, but make sure you shower before hand. :lol

BTW, it's an XXL so might be too big for some.

Aside from that, you can get clearance helmuts from a motorcycle shop fairly cheap. Under $100 I'd say.

Thanks man.

I'll try to time my once a month shower for that morning, ok?

got a few potential entries from work...a couple of them may not be vette's. Anyone got some cards??? I'm going to post this on the activities board at work.

Andrew, bring them both out to run...

All the C3 needs is seat belts, tie the battery down, lugnuts, and nothing loose to fly around, you don't have to push it to the limit to have fun...

BTW, This isn't a road course, its an autoX, you run around cones in a lot, top speed should be 45mph max, most of the time you will probably be 25 to 35 mph but your going to corner at the max of the tires and brake hard enough to feel the seatbelts....... it's 100% fun!

How current is the sign up list at the begining of the thread Dwayne?

I just reviewed the thread, and updated the list with those confirmed since the date was picked... Here is the current list, if you name isn't on it post up your intentions, or post to have it removed if you can't make it! List of ACE members attending: * Desertdawg - Me * Bigfoot - Sean * wickedfastvette - Cherye * AZ-gold - John * MeanC6- Ruben * Sidewinder - Mark + 1 maybe * F22trainer - Michael + a couple of maybe's * Tim - Tim * C6speed - Cale * TheCMSH - Jim * 1jester - Mike * Mikey - Mikey + 1 * Marco - Marco * 06yumavette - Tom * Wishbone - Robert * DuzTenz - Nick * Sunstroked - Kevin * EUDLOSE - Dave * AnMracing - Andrew I'm pretty sure the price will be below $75 per driver, the track rental is set at $3100 and I'm going to take a count of all the confirmed from all the clubs and split it evenly. BTW Cash will be really nice, checks with 3 forms of ID and finger prints :lol NO credit cards !!! I'm paying for this out of my own pocket! :eek

I just reviewed the thread, and updated the list with those confirmed since the date was picked...

Here is the current list, if you name isn't on it post up your intentions, or post to have it removed if you can't make it!

Sorry Dawg; I'm out due to conflicting calendar.

As long as I'm not on the course I'll lend mine, but make sure you shower before hand. :lol

BTW, it's an XXL so might be too big for some.

Thanks Sean. I'll make sure to shampoo that morning......... :)

Andrew

Sorry Dawg; I'm out due to conflicting calendar.

Got it James, hope to see you at another ACE event soon!

Guest Sidewinder

Guess I should mention I don't have a stop watch but if I need to get one let me know ahead of time. I'll see you at the track Andrew.......... :lol

Guess I should mention I don't have a stop watch but if I need to get one let me know ahead of time.

I'll see you at the track Andrew.......... :lol

I think a lot of cell phones have stop watch as one of those features that no one ever thinks of.

I know one's I've owned have all had it.

5 days to go, Mark are you still plus 1 ??? Kevin, got you on the list :thumbs Ruben, I need a final count from the other clubs by Wednesday so we can figure the cost per driver and get it posted...

Yeah I got you in there Marc. I suddenly feel $3100.08 poorer, track is now paid for. All we have to do is show up and have fun!

List of ACE members attending: * Desertdawg - Me +2 * Bigfoot - Sean * wickedfastvette - Cherye * AZ-gold - John * MeanC6- Ruben * Sidewinder - Mark + 1 maybe * F22trainer - Michael + a couple of maybe's * Tim - Tim * C6speed - Cale * TheCMSH - Jim * 1jester - Mike * Mikey - Mikey + 1 * Marco - Marco * 06yumavette - Tom * Wishbone - Robert * DuzTenz - Nick * Sunstroked - Kevin * EUDLOSE - Dave * AnMracing - Andrew Anyone else want on the list?

Make AnM a 2fer. I'll be in mini pearl though. drove the gto to work this am and boy am I rusty! M~

Yeah I got you in there Marc.

I suddenly feel $3100.08 poorer, track is now paid for. All we have to do is show up and have fun!

I'll cover that 8 cents...!!!! Here for ya bro!!!!

BubbaThaLuva

I'd love to go. It would be dependant on the date though. Put me down as a maybe. Edit. Just noticed the date is Jan 9th. I think I can manage that.

Guest Kens06

8:00!! Gebus.. that's early.....

OK, I've got the Toyo's on the front and the 555RII's on the back..??

If I can get in under a Benjamin, I guess I'll come out to play!!

What a way to break in a new tranny!!

Count me in!!

Ken

Maybe we need to make this interesting...$10 a pop, 50% first place, 30% second, 20% third. I'll hold the money... :hunter

Maybe we need to make this interesting...$10 a pop, 50% first place, 30% second, 20% third.

I'll hold the money... :hunter

Long as we have crossfire class (unmodifed)... :smilelol