Veteran's Day Cruise to Lake Pleasant

coconut girl

I am taking my Veteran (my husband David) on a picnic to Lake Pleasant this Wednesday.

Thought I would invite anyone interested in going. I know it is short notice but I did not realize I had Veteran's Day off until today.

And by picnic I mean going to the restaurant there (Dillion's) and getting something to go, or maybe eat there, not sure yet.

We will be coming down HWY 89 from Prescott to Hwy 93 and can meet anyone interested at the intersection of HWY 93 and Hwy 74 at about 11:00 am

or at the Scorpion Bay Marina at around 11:30 am. There is a restaurant there called Dillon's that looks good.

So bring your lawn chairs and cooler and go with us if you can. Post up if you are interested.

Here is a map to the marina. It is #7 on the map.

Lake_plesant_south_park_3d.pdf

Dillon's to check out the menu

post-424-1257788705.jpg

is this place actually built out on th elake like this photo? That looks so cool. I woul dimagine it to be packed on days off..... Wow, looks great..... is that a ramp to ride bikes down or what? Hauling ass and fly off into the water.... hehehehehe

is this place actually built out on th elake like this photo? That looks so cool. I woul dimagine it to be packed on days off..... Wow, looks great.....

is that a ramp to ride bikes down or what? Hauling ass and fly off into the water.... hehehehehe

I have not been to lake Pleasant since about 1986, but it does look like it is out on the marina, over the lake. Hopefully it will not be real busy on Wed. I can call them and see about reservations if they think they will be packed.

GarAB13, sure hope you can make it. We can make it a little later if that helps you make your DR's appointment and to the lake.

So sorry not to make this, went and got a new Laptop for home. Hope you had a nice time, maybe NEXT time we will join ya! He was only home today, back to Yuma in the AM.