Another Newbie

roostertail

Hello everyone, I'm Nick and I live up in the Cave Creek area. I joined the Corvette Forum, but it'll be more valuable to have contact and advice that' local, especially when the Mod's begin.

I bought my black 2004 coupe about 6 weeks ago. It's not my daily driver although I wouldn't mind if it was. I hate seeing it in the garage when I leave every morning. It makes me want to drive it sooo bad! I have a company truck that I need to use during the day. I guess it saves a few miles on the Vette, but it's definitely not the same.

It's been a lot of fun waving at all the other Vette's, makes you feel there is a special bond between Vette owners.

Hope to meet some of you soon :cheers:

Nick

Welcome to the AZ Vette Net! :howdy:

Have you checked out our "Fall Colors" cruise this Sat? Should be a great time and a chance for us to all meet. We're meeting up in your neighborhood (Cave Creek and Beardsley) at the McDonalds. 8:30 meeting with a 9:00 departure. Everyone is welcome! :thumbs:

Eddie,

Wish I could. Looks like I will miss every weekend from now until the first of December. All the great weather we have now and I will be in New Jersey freezing by azz off!! But, the other love of my life is there so I'm not complaining (too much :smilelol: )

I'm hoping to catch the Pavillions on that first Saturday of December.

Nick

Hey we'll be busy now that the weather is getting good here in AZ. Keep an eye on this or the S/W section of the Forum.

Good to see some newbies here! :howdy:

• 1 month later...
Guest XLR8TNC5

Howdy to ya! Well, the fiest of December is upon us, I truly hope you are able to hook up with us soon. Would love to meet all these new faces as of late. I love to see new people coming on.

I also have to agree Rooster, the wave is really cool from other Vette owners. I love that about Vette owners.

Talk at ya later and WELCOME again!

:howdy: :howdy: