Lost a pound and a half the hard way

3,503 lbs of trouble

3,503 lbs of trouble

UmbHernia-front.gifUmbHernia-side.gif

My gut hurts, I'm jonesing for Oxycodone and the Vette battery is most likely dead by now, but I survived! My surgery took a lot out of me, both figuratively and literally. Even the simplest tasks now tend to quickly tire me out since my surgeon helped me to deliver a healthy one and a half pound incarcerated umbilical hernia via cesarean. Guess I should not have ignored that thing for the past eight years. Even my Surgeon was like "DAYMN that was one big hernia!!" at my first follow up. Sitting upright has been difficult as you can imagine, so no computer for almost the past two weeks. Then when I finally fired it up, the mouse takes a crap! Had to wait until now, my return to work, to get back to the forums. And of course the CF is still going down. :rolleyes:

Don't know when I'll be able to drive the Vette again. Getting in and out of the car is the easy part. It's lifting and placing the long wood planks I use as a ramp to get the car in and out of the garage I can't mess with right now, especially considering I have an elastic binder wrapped around my abdomen to hold my guts in. Fun!

Damn I miss hot wings and cheeseburgers!

Glad to hear that everything went well! Sounds kinda :eek:

If you're up to sitting in a C5 I'll have an empty passenger seat Sat on the Fall Color run. You're welcome to it!

3,503 lbs of trouble
Glad to hear that everything went well! Sounds kinda  :eek

If you're up to sitting in a C5 I'll have an empty passenger seat Sat on the Fall Color run.  You're welcome to it!

Glad to hear things went well. Get better and before you know it, you will be back to speeding down the track.

:burnout:

Hope I never have to go through what you did. Nice graphics, really helped enforce the fact I don't ever want a hernia.

3,503 lbs of trouble
Hope I never have to go through what you did. Nice graphics, really helped enforce the fact I don't ever want a hernia.

Glad to hear all went well. Sorry that your "new addition" came by way of C section! :o Hope to see you back to a 100% soon! :cheers: