N. AZ "fall colors" cruise?

Eddie44

I've suggested a northern AZ cruise to see the changing of colors on Sat. 10-23. The suggestion was Phx. to Prescott Valley and then over Mingus to Jerome and Sedona, up thru Oak Creek to Flagstaff and home via I-17. Open to any suggestions or other areas that might be more colorful.

Plan is to meet at McDonald's at Cave Creek Rd and Beardsley (just south of 101) at 7:30 am and leave around 8:00am.

Posted on Corvette Forum also.

With consideration to the SE Valley folks the meet time has been moved to 8:30 and we'll be leaving at 9:00. That will get us to Cordes Junction for the meet there at 10:00.

Hope to see alot of you there! :howdy:

For you Newbies, we welcome anyone on these crusises! It's a great time and a chance to meet a bunch of other Vette enthusiasts. :thumbs:

Sorry I did not make this one with ya. How was it? The weather up here was just wonderful that whole weekend.

Sorry I did not make this one with ya. How was it? The weather up here was just wonderful that whole weekend.

No one made it. Bryan and you were the only maybes. I made a quick drive up to Cordes Junction just because I was prepared for a cruise. You're right the weather was beautiful. I made it up and back in about an hour and a half with a stop at the mini-mart for a big gulp. My dash was reading about 55 degrees. Definitely enough to wake me up with the top down.

Colors won't be there but maybe we can make the run some other time before that white stuff shows up.

Eddie

Sounds like a plan. And if anyone one wants to come up for the day to get out of Phoenix, let me know. If you like to ride horses, I have two here.