Newbie here

Guest DREAM C-5

Guest DREAM C-5

Hi all,

I am new to this site and the Corvette community. I purchased a 2003 50 th anniversiry coupe in August as a b'day present to myself ;) This is my dream car. I have always wanted a vette but was never in position to buy one. I reside out in Avondale around 103rd ave. and Mcdowell rd. I love the car ! it is everything I hoped it to be. I want to change the exhaust system and air intake sood as funds become available :D I hope meet you all at some of the local events.

Fred :flag:

Welcome to the circus.

We have a few members in Avondale area so you won't be alone.

Check out the calendar to see what is going on. There is a link in the upper right corner.

This Saturday a few of us will be over in Litchfield at Tanya's place working in her garage. Come on over and meet some of the group and see what we are like.

We also have a cruise coming up soon, maybe the 23rd to make one more trip up north before it gets too cold out.

Guest DREAM C-5
Welcome to the circus.

We have a few members in Avondale area so you won't be alone.

Check out the calendar to see what is going on. There is a link in the upper right corner.

This Saturday a few of us will be over in Litchfield at Tanya's place working in her garage. Come on over and meet some of the group and see what we are like.

We also have a cruise coming up soon, maybe the 23rd to make one more trip up north before it gets too cold out.

Welcome to the Phx Vette scene!

As Brian said there are a couple of others out there in the far west valley. In particular look for a crazy woman in an all black coupe. She's crazy, so get the HELL out of her way if you see her in the rearview mirror. Whatever you do don't race her cause she'll kick your azz!! :lol:

Haven't gotten alot of positive response to the 23rd but I'm game if we get a few others it's a go.

Edit: Definitely on for the 23rd! See you then! :howdy:

3,503 lbs of trouble
As Brian said there are a couple of others out there in the far west valley.  In particular look for a crazy woman in an all black coupe.  She's crazy, so get the HELL out of her way if you see her in the rearview mirror.  Whatever you do don't race her cause she'll kick your azz!!  :lol:

Guest DREAM C-5
As Brian said there are a couple of others out there in the far west valley.  In particular look for a crazy woman in an all black coupe.  She's crazy, so get the HELL out of her way if you see her in the rearview mirror.  Whatever you do don't race her cause she'll kick your azz!!  :lol:

tanya160.jpg

Just in case you needed to see proof

:eek:

At least you didn't ask the normal question.... "who was steering while you took that pic?????"

Welcome to the ACE. :cheers:

Welcome Fred. We are in Avondale so welcome to the west side! Hope to meet up with ya soon! We are in the Dysart/Thomas area. C-YA Soon!

Tim and Johnnie

I see you are a Hockey fan...GO Penguins!!! whenever and if the season starts.

:cuss

tanya160.jpg

I'm not sure, but I think hubby took this one. I've seen her handle the camera in one hand and drive with the other at 135mph before though!

I was trying to see a reflection of where hubby's head was while he was taking this :D

Guest DREAM C-5
Welcome Fred. We are in Avondale so welcome to the west side! Hope to meet up with ya soon! We are in the Dysart/Thomas area. C-YA Soon!

Tim and Johnnie

I see you are a Hockey fan...GO Penguins!!! whenever and if the season starts.

:cuss

• 1 month later...
Guest XLR8TNC5
In particular look for a crazy woman in an all black coupe. She's crazy, so get the HELL out of her way if you see her in the rearview mirror. Whatever you do don't race her cause she'll kick your azz!! 

Guest DREAM C-5
In particular look for a crazy woman in an all black coupe. She's crazy, so get the HELL out of her way if you see her in the rearview mirror. Whatever you do don't race her cause she'll kick your azz!! 

:burnout: I have no idea what you all are talking about *Innocent gal here*

LMAO!

Seriously though, Fred I think I may have seen you around buddy. I am just up the street from ya in the Dreaming Summit Litchfield Park around Glendale and Dysart area. Sorry to reply so late, I don't know how I keep missing half the threads on here. :crazy:

If you see me out and about, just holler at me. Ill do the same with you! Hope to see you soon. Also, maybe you wanna hook up with a few of us heading over to Hooters on Sat Dec.4th around 1100am. We gotta be there by noon, so I'd be more than happy to stop by and add you to the drive over. I promise to behave!

Welcome again to ACE! :thumbs: And dont forget to :howdy: