Annoy Ted with Hot chicks, cars and fish.

Desertdawg

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• old yeller

• Ted Y

• Desertdawg

• jstrutt

If we did one picture per post, we would get there a lot faster, and Ted would get to smile more. :yeah:

Tomorrow is one of the greatest labor saving devices of today.

Looked up this word in the Dictonary....The URBAN one DAWG 1. Slang for "my close acquaintance of an African-American ethnic background" And this word... yes I remember all this last year, but its still funny. CHAD A member of the male gender, a Chad is a person, typically named Chad, who goes to bars to pick up chicks. He usually accomplishes this by cockblocking other guys. A Chad can be identified by his appearance which usually consists of the following: mesh trucker hat, frosted hair, greasy spiked hair, polo shirt with the collar turned up, fake tan, ringer t-shirt two sizes too small, pants two sizes too small, wifebeater in public, and a light colored button-up shirt. Chad's also have spent time in a fraternity, will dance by themselves to attract attention, and typically drink light beer. This bar is full of nothing but Chads. I would have scored with that girl if that Chad would have just shut his piehole. get this def on a mug And I looked up my name.... no sh%t. MARC Marc can be used to describe a person extremely talented at maths. A maths geek! A person who takes great interest in magic, and is amazing at it is a marc. A person who plays guitar very well is a marc. Marc is someone with sexy hair. Should not be mistaken for Mark, with a k. "I'm having trouble with algebra, i wish marc was here" "Cor, your hair looks sooo marc!" "Play me something, you marc."