What are you doing, right this instant?

Marco

Leaving the house to go make a run with 5 other super Ninja Vette owners...geezus, the sun isn't even up yet :blur:

Petting my Beagle. :D

Is that what they call it now? :bolt:

Just got done trying to pet a Beagle.....DAMN! :lol

Waiting from HP to show up and fix my brand new computer!!!!!!! Bad mother board (so they say) straight from the factory!!! :cfdeadagain

wondering if I should post a warnign to ACE about a current Computer virus threat.

its called Antivirus pro 2010 (or similar versons) and it is very nasty.

no real clean up tool at the moment.

I have had to format 2 PC's in the pst 3 days dut to this.

wondering if I should post a warnign to ACE about a current Computer virus threat.

its called Antivirus pro 2010 (or similar versons) and it is very nasty.

no real clean up tool at the moment.

I have had to format 2 PC's in the pst 3 days dut to this.

Thanks 4 the warning Chad! Ive been surfin the ol kister off workin! Hey, going to call you still but I am almost done teaching myself website design....Whew! what a beiach! :at wits end: anyway, I want to know Japanese so when we talk I dont have to smile, nod and not understanding shiz, comprendo?. Goal is to have 14 sites up soon but every little thing is a huge thought proccess and so tedious!!!! You understand this stuff? If so, hats off to you. Anyway thats what I've been doing right this minute the last minute and almost every minute for the last week! lucky this program is making sense now otherwise it woulda went right on Craigslist as fast as that little boat I just bought after only having it out on the lake for 20 minutes, POS. :banannarainbow: Had the 2 best days of boat ownership in 2 weeks....Buying it and selling it!!! :facepalm: WOW! feel alright now . Finally blowin of a little steam! cool, back to the books. And thanks for listenin YA'ALL. :Ignore::thankyou::peace:

Just got back from doing burnout's on my old GY F1 RF's and having Discount install my new set of Nitto Invo's :)

Just got back from doing burnout's on my old GY F1 RF's and having Discount install my new set of Nitto Invo's :)

Now that's fun! I'm just wondering when my new Z06 wheels will arrive. I hate waiting :bang

Now that's fun! I'm just wondering when my new Z06 wheels will arrive. I hate waiting :bang

Now thats gonna be a happy day John! Gonna look like a show car.