What are you doing, right this instant?

Marco

X3 ...... especially after seeing the "purple" C3 ......... ugh !!! :U

and wondering what Rich had for lunch...............

Rich, the "gut of steel" belching? Must be bad. Tell us where you ate so we don't go there when visiting Yuma. :pensativo:

Wondering why they have tanning salons in AZ.

Same reason they have ice machines in Canada :lol

2 points for Eddie! :D

3 points for Chad....he wrote 1 numeral and 3 words without a spelling mistake. :partydance:

Sitting here thinking about how quiet it is around here today, Tyring to comprehend what Phil is having to go through right now.

Somethings just cannot be explained....... :mellow:

Sitting here thinking about how quiet it is around here today, Tyring to comprehend what Phil is having to go through right now.

Maybe a little discussion here can help all of us!

Being a parent, losing a child is a worst nitemare, Phil is the strongest man in the world right now to deal with this.

I can't even imagine the agony he is going through, seeing his post here and on the CF really surprised me to see him reach out in his own way.

I know it took me over an hour a couple of years ago to hit send when my mom passed away on christmas eve.

Anyone else have trouble sleeping last night after realizing Phil was a part of ACE?

Coffee spew!!!!!

I too have had Phil on my mind since learning of his devastation. Karen isn't real familiar with a lot of ACE members like I am but I can tell her heart is heavy after reading the original post. It is impossible to understand, at least I find it that way. All we can do is pray and hope that Phil can deal with this tragedy. Kiss your wife/husband and kids and tell them you love them every chance you get because it may be the last time you ever get to. I know that as a family, all ACE members feel somewhat the way Karen and I do.

Maybe a little discussion here can help all of us!

Being a parent, losing a child is a worst nitemare, Phil is the strongest man in the world right now to deal with this.

I can't even imagine the agony he is going through, seeing his post here and on the CF really surprised me to see him reach out in his own way.

I know it took me over an hour a couple of years ago to hit send when my mom passed away on christmas eve.

Anyone else have trouble sleeping last night after realizing Phil was a part of ACE?

It took 45 min to hit send after many re-writes so.....yes, hit me like a ton of bricks too. I can't think of anything in this entire world that could be worse. I can't even contemplate dealing with this kind of loss, It's unimaginable.

Thinking about how awesome this ACE family is, how much I appreciate everyone on this forum and clearing plans so that we can attend the cruise on Sunday to support a fellow member. I am grateful for people like Ed to make the call to plan this cruise; people like him are good friends and friends Pete and I are proud to say we have.

Yeah Christine, this is what ACE is all about, family and friends!!!! It will be good to see everyone on Sunday, and having all of you around will make it such a special day. I know I will remember how our little family can pull together for support when it's needed! I hope our little gathering will in some way help Phil out during this tragic time.

Thinking it's time to go home :) Hope to see some of you out tomorrow evening at the Mesa Cruise...if not, Sunday morning's cruise past Phil's house :ok: Peace out :yeah: