What are you doing, right this instant?

Marco

Tomon! ( my c'mon!) Dawg, the same people that will sound the siren in 20 years, making us head to the cave to be eaten or put into slavery. The same ones we let install cameras on the freeway......dude. Tommon! :whip::wtf::knee:

Hey Marco? How many beers were you into at 0145 this morning? Oh well. I'm off to the cave to eat some slaves... See you later.

Looking out my hotel room at San Diego Bay and feeling a 72 degree breeze, doesn't suck......

Looking out my front window at Pangman and hearing a 40 mph hot wind, it sucks........ :lol:lol:cheers

Thinking how I am glad that I am not in Canada listening to the 40 mph wind and wishing I was in cooler San Diego. :cool:

Waiting patiently for six bells! We have to wait until 6pm since our branches are open late. Damn I hate Friday nights! Why can't you people do your banking during normal hours? :lol

Waiting patiently for six bells!

We have to wait until 6pm since our branches are open late. Damn I hate Friday nights! Why can't you people do your banking during normal hours? :lol

Who goes to the bank anymore??? :confused

I can't remember the last time I set foot inside a bank branch.

Waiting patiently for six bells!

We have to wait until 6pm since our branches are open late. Damn I hate Friday nights! Why can't you people do your banking during normal hours? :lol

Who goes to the bank anymore??? :confused

I can't remember the last time I set foot inside a bank branch.

I sometimes think only crooks go to banks. At least it seems like it in my job.

Relaxing after the haul back to Yuma. Sings said temp was only 113 this afternoon, it is only slightly cooler now. I had to go start the car and listen to it purr for a while, I missed it for a week.

Suffering. I cut down a large group of bushy/tree like things and ended up with a stick in my head, a cut on my left arm, 2 cut fingers. What a maroon........... :lol:lol:lol:nopity

The Cards had one good drive. Other than that, they've picked up right where they left off in 2007. On the other hand, I think SF is much improved. The Cardinals shot themselves in the foot with way too many penalties and dropped passes. Warner was way off on many of his pass attepts.

Depressed about the administrator actions I had to take this morning to keep ACE teh happy place that we all enjoy... Just when I was bragging about how cool things were around here, all hell breaks loose on several fronts, Everyone please take a minute and remember why we are here..... :ACE: