What are you doing, right this instant?

Marco

14 hours ago, CrimsonNCream said:

BTW, Donna. Your new look is great with the shiny chrome wheels! I did like your graphics and think they would still look great with the new look! I am partial to chrome wheels as I couldn't afford them on my early cars as a teen.

This means nothing without pictures

27 minutes ago, Eddie44 said:

“Supervising” the install of our new artificial lawn. 

244BDF28-E105-4415-8B88-FA476836998B.jpeg

6EA96D0F-EEFA-48BA-8D16-5D2F50FB713C.jpeg

3B2317E7-3F55-426A-9513-10BD9A99C5A1.jpeg

Nice,who did yo use if you don’t mind my asking.Looking to do the same to our back yard in the near future.

We used Southwest Greens. Not the cheapest but the most professional. 

https://www.southwestgreens.com/artificial-turf-products?keyword=&creative=478809713740&gclid=Cj0KCQiAqdP9BRDVARIsAGSZ8AkJFgAl568TIm91ep3zBsBmqGEz3hH1oOVD6lKr2sYoYKCGSe8llJsaAjGNEALw_wcB

The guy was Scott Triebwasser (480) 577-7961. Tell him I gave you his info. He’s a retired cop too. He’ll treat you right. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, az57chevy said:

Apparently the "second gen" grass is loftier, so in the summer it does not get as hot FYI

They also use a special infill that keeps it cooler and controls urine odor. We also left our sprinklers intact

http://www.zeofill.ca/Turf-Infill.html

• Upvote 1

On 11/18/2020 at 8:17 AM, TheCMSH said:

This means nothing without pictures

Still a work in progress, but currently looks like this:

IMG_2372(1).thumb.jpg.a4124b8a4ada4d4178dec0aec9f557fc.jpg

• Thanks 1

Looks good!  The Zero fill helped with our lab too. 

And it seems there's a circle of folks that do this. I can't count how many cops and firefighters, active or retired, have some sort of side job with artificial grass. 

We put more in the second house too. It does get wicked hot in the direct summer sunshine. No bare feet!!

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Eddie44 said:

They also use a special infill that keeps it cooler and controls urine odor. We also left our sprinklers intact

http://www.zeofill.ca/Turf-Infill.html

I used that stuff, didn't see a difference. After the grandpuppies visit I spray the "lawn" with Odo-Ban from Home Depot. seems to eliminate the odors- if any

3 hours ago, az57chevy said:

I used that stuff, didn't see a difference. After the grandpuppies visit I spray the "lawn" with Odo-Ban from Home Depot. seems to eliminate the odors- if any

They gave us a free bottle. I’ll use that and then look for Odo-Ban. We just have one beagle. Thx

10 hours ago, Chameleon said:

Still a work in progress, but currently looks like this:

IMG_2372(1).thumb.jpg.a4124b8a4ada4d4178dec0aec9f557fc.jpg

Wow, You've come full circle...... Shy, Loud, Shy.... 😉

1 hour ago, theChad said:

Wearing out my arms grouting the bathroom and a shitter install, Clark. 

200.gif

DD880B40-1885-474A-976E-7F4433EB10E8.thumb.jpeg.de9d4f6a41676f762adfd865e39610df.jpeg

Looking good. :thumbs

Smart choice to use blending of the correct color tile and grout to hide the occasional spills too. :yesnod

• Like 1

On 11/21/2020 at 9:29 AM, theChad said:

Wearing out my arms grouting the bathroom and a shitter install, Clark. 

200.gif

DD880B40-1885-474A-976E-7F4433EB10E8.thumb.jpeg.de9d4f6a41676f762adfd865e39610df.jpeg

Did you actually plan for nothing but corner cuts at the toilet flange??  Are you seriously THAT damn smart or did you just get really lucky????  :lol 

20 minutes ago, TheCMSH said:

Did you actually plan for nothing but corner cuts at the toilet flange??  Are you seriously THAT damn smart or did you just get really lucky????  :lol 

Why work harder than I need to?! Nobody's going to see it under the shitter anyway!! :lol

Cut and buffed the new carbon fiber roof, working on the fitment of the carbon fiber stage 3 splitter, winglets and wheel flairs. still need to buff the nose out and reapply the protective clear expel wrap,  I also decided to modify the Oracle LED side markers to just show a 1/4 inch.  Still not happy with them so I'll be pulling the back one Sunday and repainting all 4 of them,  the processed worked they are just a tad too blue. and I'm going to lay the paint down 90 degrees to the first attempt so that the metallic will lay different. 

IMG_1598.JPG

IMG_1599.JPG

IMG_1601.JPG

IMG_1597.JPG

IMG_1602.JPG

"Buffed" a buddy's ambulance using Buff & Shine Uro-Tec Maroon Foam Pads & BlackFire One Step polish, "spun" on a cordless Flex "Finisher" machine.

He runs an adaptive cycling clinic for stroke survivors and uses this for sleeping in when traveling with a trailer (next buffing mission) filled with trikes for other survivors to try out. Spokes Fighting Strokes

Spam:  It is For Sale

Dan's 1982 Ford E3500 Ambulance.docx

IMG_6989.jpg

IMG_6990.jpg

"Buffed your buddy's ambulance".  Is that the new lingo they use to describe the love than dare not speak its name????

• Haha 1