What are you doing, right this instant?

Marco

The Sensuous Wife

After a delicious dinner and a few drinks the wife leads husband into the bedroom. With a very seductive voice the woman asked her husband, "Have you ever seen Twenty Dollars all crumpled up?"

"No," said her husband

She gave him a sexy little smile, unbuttoned the top 3 or 4 buttons of her blouse, and slowly reached down into the cleavage created by a soft, silky push-up bra, and pulled out a crumpled Twenty Dollar bill

He took the crumpled Twenty Dollar bill from her and smiled approvingly.

She then asked him, "Have you ever seen Fifty Dollars all crumpled up?"

“Uh . . . no, I haven't," he said, with an anxious tone in his voice.

She gave him another sexy little smile, pulled up her skirt, and seductively reached into her tight, sheer panties... and pulled out a crumpled Fifty Dollar bill.

He took the crumpled Fifty Dollar bill, and started breathing a little quicker with anticipation

"Now," she said, "have you ever seen $50,000 Dollars all crumpled up?"

"No way!" he said, while obviously becoming even more aroused and excited, to which she replied

"Go look in the garage,"

Thanks for the laugh :thumbs 

really happy thursday is finally over. 

on to Friday now :ack 

We now know what it’s like to live in a tiny home. We’ve been trapped in the masterbedroom all week while workers replace 2000 sq ft (all but bedrooms) of flooring in our house.  

DC49C68C-1615-4255-B671-6FAB2E9ABFFE.jpeg

45FA55E8-ECD0-4F67-9BAD-3F2ABCF61F5E.jpeg

C1BE1E07-DAC2-4A5B-BE00-1B98E170A2A3.jpeg

77721540-6214-4706-A980-DD068050A387.jpeg

1 hour ago, Eddie44 said:

We now know what it’s like to live in a tiny home. We’ve been trapped in the masterbedroom all week while workers replace 2000 sq ft (all but bedrooms) of flooring in our house.  

Ooo la la... looks nice !! :thumbs They do the loft too?

Yup, everywhere but bedrooms and bath rooms.  We even had the upstairs bath remodeled with a tiled shower.

283FE373-2F7F-408F-A88B-D6B8DDCAEBF2.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Extender32 said:

Trying to watch Barrett-Jackson with 1 eye, torn retina, no fun!

Oh, no!  That sucks!  Heal up soon!

I'm out at Verrado for cruise night...

Have fun out there. I'd like to go out there but I'm too afraid to drive the vette.  Surgery is Monday morning in Chandler.

42 minutes ago, TheCMSH said:

Eddie and Kim's new best friend = Swiffer!!!  :lol

Looks great!  :thumbs

Buying stock in it 🤪

1 hour ago, Dvl4evr said:

Tired of Idaho already?

Nobody told him it snowed in Idaho! lol!

On 1/19/2018 at 4:45 PM, Extender32 said:

Trying to watch Barrett-Jackson with 1 eye, torn retina, no fun!

Greg:   Damm shame.   Good luck on Monday.  Looking at Fords will not help your good eye either!!!

Eddie:  Great looking remodeling job!!!!  :thumbs

• 4 months later...

I was at Mopars in the Park up here in snow-bird land.

A lot of Demon's in attendance. I only saw one with the skinny front tire on it. Mr Norm of Grand Spaulding Dodge in Chicago was in attendance. That's him in the later photo. I spotted a mag wheel I'd never seen before. Google helped me find it's name... Kelsey Hayes Stripper 20..... good looking wheel on a barn find Mopar.
You gotta dig the Looong runners on that cross ram in the red/white car in photo's 2, 3.   That orange/cream A100 pickup was best of show last year....nice!
The Pro-stock green/cream twin turbo Plymouth is a wild beast. The owner states it runs fine on 91 octane.
The icing on the cake has to be a double Lambo door on that 4 door something or another.  4 Lambo doors sure trump the Corvette guys with only two doors!!!!

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPcObk36VSBiF3ROFOCBJ80a9GWGUN99FUYcDtb3zWvHWOWxzDi9YXWeYDKckGsOQ?key=MmhOZnh3RnUyc3lHY0RiT3NVOXhNRE1nUDkxMHF3

http://tinyurl.com/ydxcgddw

Greta pictures, John - thanks! 110 here right now, seeing those cars on grass seems weird now after all these years. The twin turbo is all the proof you need that Mopar guys are crazy (and dedicated) - amazing!

42 minutes ago, German said:

Greta pictures, John - thanks! 110 here right now, seeing those cars on grass seems weird now after all these years. The twin turbo is all the proof you need that Mopar guys are crazy (and dedicated) - amazing!

It's evident talking to the burnout pit drivers that a few were hit by a flying bandag at some point in their lives.  Their scars from the steel belt healed nicely!!!  😉

The second place winner in the "Burnouts" is from Indiana (13 hours away).  He went to the local junk yard and picked up two tires on rims.  The rims had a "core charge" so he'll drop off the shredded tires, still on the rims, on Monday and get his core charge back.  It's his second year of doing this!

Did you loose something??

69F3B754-A0E0-411B-A24C-26431721C754.thumb.jpeg.5f1e0561f84c3e9c9244b621312b035c.jpeg

WELL, ITS NOT BACK HERE EITHER.........

SLAMMER😎