What are you doing, right this instant?

Marco

12 hours ago, Desertdawg said:

It's not the saving on the hard drive part.  

Their thought is if the puter crashes then we won't have all the paper work that is supposed to save our life in the case of an accident. 

Its working for a corporation with all those in the glass house upstairs telling us pee-ons in the field how we can do it better because we are all just idiots and they are so smart. Of course none of them are out here having to live under the rules they are implementing. 

You guys don't have an intranet that they can put all those docs on?  If not, tell them to out them on Google Docs, or something similar.  In all those cases they could be logged into off any machine.  Smarter not harder, that's my motto.

It's all on the UP servers. 

The worry is if im out there and my puter crashes, then I have no way of getting to the rules, bulletins, procedures or other safety stuff that tells me how to do my job safely and efficiently. 

So headed up to flag in teh new truck with the fifth wheel for teh weekend. 

This is is how we roll. 

IMG_1065.thumb.JPG.4d048e0e90316f887c51c306e0a756f6.JPG

• Like 1

Spent the day at the Detroit Dream Cruise on Woodward Ave.  a lot of wild stuff, saw a number of factory prototypes and new cars coming to market shortly.  I mistepped and screwed my heel so I spent the afternoon/night on the curb encouraging burnouts...... some people love to spin their tires!  Here's a truck modeled after Mad Max vehicles.  The police had him pulled over to remove a person from the hanging cage on the hook.

-Nice Cat street rod.

-check out the tail lights seen at a Corvette shop.

-I got lucky and scored an invite to the GM Heritage Center.... filled with all the custom show cars 

IMG_0317.JPG

IMG_0307.JPG

IMG_0309.JPG

IMG_0313.JPG

IMG_0271.JPG

IMG_0301.JPG

IMG_0278.JPG

IMG_0282.JPG

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

If you prefer your Benz "pure" here's one spotted earlier at the Wheels of Italy show also today.

Rare sunroof and 15" Bundt wheel$

benzz.JPG

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, Desertdawg said:

I didn’t shat. I just farted.   

Back at work again dammit. 

Tomato...tomato it's all the same.

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting undercover AZDHP vehicle.

I'm cruising along in the HOV lane on the north 101 at 82 mph in a long string of vehicles.  Off on the left is an officer in an orange Dodge Charger with yellow headlights.  He's waving his radar gun signaling us to slow down. 

What's with the yellow headlights?

Guest badbobs95

It's bitter cold outside. I just came in from standing in my driveway waving at all the working-class people leaving for work. It puts a smile on my face every time as they speed off flipping me the bird!!! Teeheehee :smilelol

7 hours ago, badbobs95 said:

It's bitter cold outside. I just came in from standing in my driveway waving at all the working-class people leaving for work. It puts a smile on my face every time as they speed off flipping me the bird!!! Teeheehee :smilelol

I think they are saying...... "look up, another sunny day, go wash your car"

Chuckling

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, outdoor and nature
Gwyndolen Fatheree is with Teresa Gage and 30 others.
March 1, 2014 · 

A woman from Los Angeles who was a tree hugging, liberal Democrat and an anti-hunter purchased a piece of timberland near Colville, WA . There was a large tree on one of the highest points in the tract. She wanted a good view of the natural splendor of her land so she started to climb the big tree. 

As she neared the top she encountered a spotted owl that attacked her. In her haste to escape, the woman slid down the tree to the ground and got many splinters in her crotch. 

In considerable pain, she hurried to a local ER to see a doctor. She told him she was an environmentalist, a Democrat, and an anti-hunter and how she came to get all the splinters. The doctor listened to her story with great patience and then told her to go wait in the examining room and he would see if he could help her.

She sat and waited three hours before the doctor re-appeared.The angry woman demanded, "What took you so long?"

He smiled and then told her, "Well, I had to get permits from the Environmental Protection Agency, the Forest Service, and the Bureau of Land Management before I could remove old-growth timber from a 'recreational area' so close to a Waste Treatment Facility. 

And I'm sorry, but due to Obama-Care they turned you down.

• Haha 1

Hey guess where I am ???

yep, at work for the last couple of hours :ack