What are you doing, right this instant?

Marco

im taking apart the dash of my vette....

Already??? Whay pray tell can you be modding so soon?

I think he's installing the new Dechader he bought.

im taking apart the dash of my vette....

Already??? Whay pray tell can you be modding so soon?

adding factory Sirius to replace the XM, and adding a PAL (personal Audio Link).

Its a GM device that will control an Ipod via the OEM radio and display information on the Nav and HUD.

... beleive me with the aggressive nature GM is taking about killing Warranties there had better be a dam god reason for me to do anything to Roxxane.

wickedfastvette

Hmmm, when I got mine, she didn't have a warranty...I do what I please. :lol

Can't wait to see her in person. :thumbs

:withstupid

Phill's Vette

Yeah rain! Sooooo glad it is finally cooling down! Not running my AC, I get a good 80 miles more per tank full! As for what I am doing right this minute - still working on my post count.............. :cool:facepalm:

well since the game has already ended, and the prize has been awarded I think it's a moot point! If you have cash, I can extend the prize package to include second and third place also!!!

I want to say no because then everyone will start asking "valid" questions, but I'm scared to say no to an armed non-vette owner..... and you didn't offer cash!

You say that like its a good thing. :lol Ok, so how does this sound... 25 posts for $25.00 50 posts for $12.50 75 posts for $6.25 100 posts for free.. Offer good for the next 5 minutes! (from the time of my reply!)

Sheesh! That was a quick way to end the conversation, no one even tried to post within the 5 minutes ????

If you reach 500 by the end of the day I'll make it 600. you have 12 hours 48 minutes.

Nothing is a concept that describes the absence of anything at all. Colloquially, the concept is often used to indicate the lack of anything relevant or significant, or to describe a particularly unimportant thing, event, or object. It is contrasted with something and everything. Nothingness is used more specifically as the state of nonexistence of everything.