Corvette signs, banners, posters etc.

1EVLC7

Pic update...

I have been searching for a Vette pool table cover without any luck, has anyone seen one before or have any suggestions?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1EVLC7

• Bigfoot

• GarAB13

• Eddie44

Just a thought for ya,, Get a black pool table cover and go place a decal on it in the center, walla, you have a corvette pool table cover. I have been looking for one too, but no luck.

• 3 weeks later...
Ya need to get rid of the ghey drappy things on your windows! Not very manly............just sayin.

Having seen these so called "ghey" drappy things I can vouge for Ed in saying they actually help the man cave blend well with the rest of the house and give it that manly boost of high class that his house represents through-out.

Just sayin...

• 5 months later...

ttt with this old thread.

I'm sure Ed and Dave already have enough man-cave prints and signage, but I came across some new offerings straight from GM designers...and judging by the cost, they regard them as "art".....think Chip Foose-type renderings of early and late model Corvettes from the designers that actually penned them. :burnout2

General Motors announced it is offering license for limited edition prints of historic car design art created by car designers to Classic Collector Designs, which will make the works available to the public.

“Classic Collector Designs specializes in fine art derived from original, design development works. These treasures allow enthusiasts insight and emotional connection to their object of passion's origin and evolution. Select limited editions will be presented to collectors for purchase through the ecommerce site Route427.com and through distribution partners such as the NationalCorvetteMuseum,” stated the press release.

Certain images are now available to automotive enthusiasts and collectors, interior designers or others who are interested. The images include conceptual sketches, vintage drawings, engineering studies, as well as color renderings.

The initial selections are works created by the designers of the Chevrolet Corvette. The Corvette collection includes both concept and pre-production design art from 1952-2005, many seen outside General Motors for the first time. Buyers can also choose to order frames for the works, as the Bledsoe Design Series offers a wide range of pre-selected frames and mat choices, which are tailored to exclusively exhibit each piece of art.

"For those passionate about the art and engineering of automobiles, the portfolio of GM design development, spanning more than a century, serves as an international treasure filled with milestones and masterpieces. We are excited to share elements of the rich GM design history with collectors and enthusiasts." said Scott D. Edwards, President, Classic Collector Designs.

Click here for the website offering them.

The very first thing I went to see what they had, 1982 CE, WTF! theres no C3 link?

I guess GM is keeping the best of the best for themselves.

fourseventeen

Lookin good! When we having a party at your house!? All you need is a bar, flat screen TV and pool table! Its to bad you already had photos of the vette done or id offer up some pix and a nice place to shoot the car at. I need to do mine the 2nd week in July when the new wheels come. Could have worked in a discount to get my lights smoked ;) LOL