This one is even worse...I think

Bigfoot

I'll see your Albert and raise you another :cfdeadagain

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

-Albert Einstein

“The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it”

--Albert Einstein

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wayner89

• Eddie44

• Big Poppa

• Loud Pedal

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is a good example of why nothing gets done in this country. No offense to anyone, of course!

Just getting my free post in.

No comment on this one.......... :P

Andrew

:agree

This thread is a good example of why nothing gets done in this country. No offense to anyone, of course!

People complain when nothing happens and now that things are happening they still complain. Can't please all the people all the time.

We were doing pretty well at keeping it on track. Let's keep it civil and on topic.

Ya, if we were in the 19th century, we'd still be allowed to execute them, instead of spending huge money to feed, house, medicate them, and then return them to Mexico so they can come back next week.

Our country, and our culture are being invaded, exploited, raped and pillaged from our neighbors to the south. Why do people refuse to acknowledge that?

:agree:agree:agree:flag

You ever been to a bathroom anywhere near the border? Undoubtedly you'll find a pile of used toilet paper in the corner near the toilet. I assume it's bad plumbing in Mexico that teaches them this, but it's disgusting. Ever go to the Mexican part of town? It's dirty, everything is broken, there's vagrants everywhere, they steal from each other, they graffiti each others stuff, they sit in their cars in the parking lot drinking beer and blasting Tejano... They do all this because that is how they want to live. Just like when they were in Mexico. They don't want to be part of our culture, they want to replace it.

If not liking that is labelled Xenophobia, cool dood. Sign me up.

we are screwed by both parties, wake up and vote all incumbants out. we ned to get rid of the good old boy groups on both sides of the spectrum.

I'm down for starting fresh...

:withstupid clean house and start over!

I'm with you fellars!

And with that I'm closing the LAST political thread on ACE!