C5.5 Bumpers for sale

GuyverVette

I like, but not enough cashola.

Maybe in January when the wife starts working again, gets a new car and I catch the mod bug again. Ok, I still have the mod bug, but the wallet won't allow. :lol

I'm still looking at both this and the TS, but like Sean I can't afford either right now because I want the whole car painted at the same time, maybe later next year!

• 3 weeks later...
I like, but not enough cashola.

Maybe in January when the wife starts working again, gets a new car and I catch the mod bug again. Ok, I still have the mod bug, but the wallet won't allow. :lol

I'm still looking at both this and the TS, but like Sean I can't afford either right now because I want the whole car painted at the same time, maybe later next year!

I can work payments for you guys :) I could take a $250 down payment and then two $100 monthly payments for a $450 total (or $400 if paid in one payment :P) and I'll do the installation for free.

Sounds good???

I already have them for sale on Corvette Forum and trough Double D mods www.doubledmods.com and they are selling for $659.99 so this is a unique opportunity for my first 5 local customers :)

I'm going to pass, I still can't get the tiger shark out my head... So hopefully if the planets align I will go that route next year with a complete re-paint!

• 2 weeks later...

Only two more bumpers at introduction price, only $400 w/free installation!!!!

Don't let this opportunity go by and get your C5.5 bumper for cheap. Regular price will be $650 once the two bumpers left are sold.

Frontal.jpg

SideLow.jpg

Front2.jpg

Ghost.jpg

Saw your bumper on the other forum. Hope you sell a bunch.

Thanks Don :D I really appreciate the nice comments you made about it.

Are you still thinking of going FI??? :partydance: I can see a huge front mounted Intercooler in your future...mmwwuuahahaha :D

Damn, no list of who the locals were that bought one ????

I guess we'll just have to see who show's up sporting a fancy new nose!

Man I like the look .. definitely what Chebby should have done ..very clean, functional peice.

I dont have a Vette at the moment .. hopin to have another in 6 months.

-Frank

Saw your bumper on the other forum. Hope you sell a bunch.

Thanks Don :D I really appreciate the nice comments you made about it.

Are you still thinking of going FI??? :partydance: I can see a huge front mounted Intercooler in your future...mmwwuuahahaha :D

Paco, over the past two years I’ve had a STS and PTK twin turbo systems and sold them both before I had a chance to install. So some kind of an FI will happen but not just yet. Patty is retiring in January and we plan on tearing the car down and repaint it sometime after the first of the year. The paint on it is 6 years old and starting to show some chips, dings, etc. and besides I’m getting tired of flames. Not sure what the new paint theme will be, but something different. When we start I’ll post progress pics and descriptions.

Damn, no list of who the locals were that bought one ????

I guess we'll just have to see who show's up sporting a fancy new nose!

Well, one of the locals is not on the forums I believe. Other two are actually from california but they are coming to pick them up here so I gave them the local price :P

Man I like the look .. definitely what Chebby should have done ..very clean, functional peice.

I dont have a Vette at the moment .. hopin to have another in 6 months.

-Frank

Hope you can get one soon and if you do let me know if you want a C5.5 bumper for it :)

Luis, just to let you know, it's ok to list your products for sale but services like installation, even free need to be kept in your sig.

Luis, just to let you know, it's ok to list your products for sale but services like installation, even free need to be kept in your sig.

Oh sorry, you mean on my signature?? How's that??

My bad :P