Car Show - Casa Grande

Don&Patty

Jut to let you know that there is a small car show in Casa Grande the 21st. and have put my can in it. It's small but seems to be growing each year.

Hey! Let's have some details! I'm always in & out of the airport - never seen anything else.

MH :howdy

6th Annual Downtown Street Fair and Car Show

January 21-22

They have a lot of other stuff to do there too. I think they have bands there too.

Andrew

3,503 lbs of trouble
Hey! Let's have some details!

From http://www.cruisinarizona.com/ :

Jan. 21-22 - - 3rd Annual Casa Grande Main Street, Historic Downtown Car Show on Saturday the 21st and 6th Annual Historic Downtown Street Fair, which continues thru Sunday the 22nd, with over 125 exhibitors, food court and entertainment - many classes and trophies - Car Show Sponsored by Saxon Motorcycles, the Boy's and Girl's Club will be selling raffle tickets for a Saxon Custom Bike - Reg. 9am-noon, Show 10am-3pm - $15 pre entry, $20 day of show - Casa Grande - Info: Al 520-705-8485 or Marge 520-836-8744

http://www.cruisinarizona.com/flyers/0121casa.jpg

Perhaps this thread should be moved to the Events section. :D

Jut to let you know that there is a small car show in Casa Grande the 21st. and have put my can in it.  It's small but seems to be growing each year.

You're showing your can? :drinkers Might like to see it while it's still small :lol

Guest XLR8TNC5
have put my can in it. It's small but seems to be growing each year.

Your CAN is growing every year? lol. Sorry, it just struck me funny what you posted.

Tanya