BJ-Uh, Barrett Jackson, that is

anmracing

3,503 lbs of trouble
I will be at the Pavilions.

You'll be at Pavs on the 21st? What's that about? :toetap

M~

That's the biggest day for the Pavilions. If you want a spot, plan on getting there about 8 a.m.

I am trying to sell the Vette and there will be a lot of buyers hanging around the Pavilions.

Since Barrett-Jackson is longer this year, is the prior Saturday, 1/14, going to be as crazy as the 21st at the Pavs? You might want to consider bringing your Vette out for both.

Since Barrett-Jackson is longer this year, is the prior Saturday, 1/14, going to be as crazy as the 21st at the Pavs? You might want to consider bringing your Vette out for both.

Jan 14th is AZ Power and Sound's gig. I anticipate most of us will be tied up there most of the day.

I might bust out early from the AZ P&S to go to the Pavilions on the 14th -- I don't know yet. I just know that on the 21st I will be up there.

back on track

I'll be therte Friday - Sunday

Nearly 100 vettes scheduled to sell

If there is a group hug let me know date and time :eek

back on track

If there is a group hug let me know date and time :eek

:cool We'll wear our ACE Tees so you can find us Saturday. What time are you getting there?

M~

back on track

If there is a group hug let me know date and time  :eek

As long as it's only a hug...... ;)

I've heard about "Team Leghumpers"..... :P

Andrew

As long as it's only a hug...... ;)

I've heard about "Team Leghumpers"..... :P

Andrew

It wouldn't be your leg we'd be wanting to hump! :crazy

back on track

If there is a group hug let me know date and time  :eek

:cool We'll wear our ACE Tees so you can find us Saturday. What time are you getting there?

M~

I'll be there whenever the gates open and stay until I wear out. Probably 10ish ? Can't tear myself away to see the cars at the Pavillions.

I also will be there on Friday and Sunday :)

• 3 weeks later...
back on track

If there is a group hug let me know date and time   :eek

M~

I'll be there whenever the gates open and stay until I wear out. Probably 10ish ? Can't tear myself away to see the cars at the Pavillions.

I also will be there on Friday and Sunday :)

Hey AZ57chevy - did you make it to the 'show'? :cool

Our freebie passes crapped out for Sat, so we only made Thurs. But, I heard that Dan (3503 lbs of trouble) made it out Sunday, late afternoon.

What did you think? :crazy crazy stuff with some of those bidders!

M~

my uncle sold his avelate corvette there lot # 1366 he got screwed his car was the last car to go saturday night his car was worth well over 100,000 and he only got 76,000 for it cause there was barley any bidders left.

3,503 lbs of trouble
...But, I heard that Dan (3503 lbs of trouble) made it out Sunday, late afternoon.

When I got there that ticket line was something. That one minute wait was killer! :lol I had my old MCC student ID with me, so I got in for $15.00! I had a great time. I saw the Banshee, which is the reason I actually went. Seeing all the other cars was a mind blowing bonus. Three cars from the same private collection my DeLorean came from were sold there. A Woody, a '67 GTO and a 2nd Gen Turbo Trans Am. I have a feeling my D would have been included in this years auction too had I not purchased it last year. I stayed to see the last vehicle (motorcycle) roll across. One of the last cars was a one owner '96 Grand Sport. I wasdrool5.gif The bidding lasted 'till 6 PM. Unfortunately the parking lot shuttle bus did not. Six of us were stranded, and our cars were at Hayden & the 101. Three of us split the cab fare for a ride to our cars, so there went the $5. I saved on admission. Oh well...

Overall a blast.

my uncle sold his avelate corvette there lot # 1366 he got screwed his car was the last car to go saturday night his car was worth well over 100,000 and he only got 76,000 for it cause there was barley any bidders left.

So, was the drunk driver story true? What's up with that? I did see the car in the detailing booth, getting ready I suppose. It's too bad he wasn't happy with the sale price.... :banghead

M~

...But, I heard that Dan (3503 lbs of trouble) made it out Sunday, late afternoon.

When I got there that ticket line was something. That one minute wait was killer! :lol I had my old MCC student ID with me, so I got in for $15.00! I had a great time. I saw the Banshee, which is the reason I actually went. Seeing all the other cars was a mind blowing bonus. Three cars from the same private collection my DeLorean came from were sold there. A Woody, a '67 GTO and a 2nd Gen Turbo Trans Am. I have a feeling my D would have been included in this years auction too had I not purchased it last year. I stayed to see the last vehicle (motorcycle) roll across. One of the last cars was a one owner '96 Grand Sport. I wasdrool5.gif The bidding lasted 'till 6 PM. Unfortunately the parking lot shuttle bus did not. Six of us were stranded, and our cars were at Hayden & the 101. Three of us split the cab fare for a ride to our cars, so there went the $5. I saved on admission. Oh well...

Overall a blast.

Dan-

Glad you had a good time! And the lines were short?

Um, isn't a Grand Sport NOT a convertible? You need to stay on track for that goal! :thumbs

did you get a look at 'my olds'? I saw it went for about $50K. Too bad mine is in such bad condition.... :angry

M~

yeah the story was true, the car origanally belonged to his best friend who was killed in a car accedent by two teenage drunk drivers and his feiance was the only servivor and she is permantly brain damaged from the accident has the memorly of a 3 year old and is only expected to live another year or two so he was selling that car to raise money to support her and help her live more comfortably in the institue she is in for the rest of her life. yeah he is a little upset just cause the car was worth a lot more then what he got but thats life, he got over it 76k should be enough if not his friend also left him a 62 vette if he needs to he will sell that one also if it comes to that.

3,503 lbs of trouble
Glad you had a good time! And the lines were short?

Um, isn't a Grand Sport NOT a convertible? You need to stay on track for that goal! :thumbs

did you get a look at 'my olds'? I saw it went for about $50K. Too bad mine is in such bad condition.... :angry

M~

The lines were pretty short. I got there late. It was no big deal.

The Grand Sport sold was not a vert, but Grand Sports and ZR1s are drool5.gif. I want one of each, AND a vert!. :lol Make it an '86 Pace car vert.

I did not see the Olds. It might have already be taken out of there. A good number of cars, including the Bonneville concept were not there.