Please...

Scratch

re-open the political section :yesnod

To much good stuff, that you just can't make up, that we're missing out on :smilelol

:leaving

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• Desertdawg

• Bigfoot

• Two Fangs

Fine. Then open a "Dawg's a party pooper" section. Nyah. Take that.

Ok you guys talked me into it, we now have a politics and religion section... :toetap

Ok you guys talked me into it, we now have a politics and religion section... :toetap

Give the guy a week off and he becomes soft....................

Dwayne,

Is there any way to set it up so the rest of us don't have to look at the topics under "view new posts". Honestly, I don't even want to see the titles to the threads. It'll morph into people putting up topic titles like "Obama sucks" or "Palins a slut". You know its going to happen, this stuff is just too polarized and people who will post in this area are way far left wing or way far right. Personally, I don't even want to see that crap here at all, just my :2cents

I think this is a bad idea; people just won't play nice. Rest assured, I won't be reading any of it so post away people

No!

Is that a definite NO?

It did seem to leave a little open for interpretation, didn't it?

Jim,

Don't worry it won't last long. In fact I can say you probably WANT to go take a look at what's there.

But hurry, I'll probably delete it tonight.

Dwayne,

Is there any way to set it up so the rest of us don't have to look at the topics under "view new posts". Honestly, I don't even want to see the titles to the threads. It'll morph into people putting up topic titles like "Obama sucks" or "Palins a slut". You know its going to happen, this stuff is just too polarized and people who will post in this area are way far left wing or way far right. Personally, I don't even want to see that crap here at all, just my :2cents

I think this is a bad idea; people just won't play nice. Rest assured, I won't be reading any of it so post away people

Yet you've stated this :huh

I don't think anyone is taking offense at all, afterall, it is a forum and it's an arena to discuss different opinions and viewpoints.

Politics can be funny as in joking around etc. but I think serious political discussions can be harmful to the site and the members who participate in the topics politically inspired. Did we not go through this a year ago? Do any of us really want to read someone say Bush was an idiot, Obama is destroying our economy or your thoughts about Palin. That is for the polls and should be discussed on sites suited for that invironment. Just my 2 cents.......take it or leave it.

I thought someone would add at least one comment here about the new section, I put a lot of work into that.

I thought someone would add at least one comment here about the new section, I put a lot of work into that.

Yes...alot of thought went into that :thankyou:

Dwayne,

Yet you've stated this :huh

I don't think anyone is taking offense at all, afterall, it is a forum and it's an arena to discuss different opinions and viewpoints.

Absolutely I did say that, in the context of car repair, not politics

I thought you did a really good job with that new section. . . :P

He's just trying to get to 10,000 posts...damn post whore. :lol

:withstupid But Sean, let's be fair. Whores get paid so that makes Dawg a slut cause he gets dick..............

:withstupid But Sean, let's be fair. Whores get paid so that makes Dawg a slut cause he gets dick..............

Maybe yours, but sure as hell not mine. :lol:bolt:

Maybe yours, but sure as hell not mine. :lol:bolt:

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:thumbs

I deleted it. and edited my post count...

You guys didn't really think I was going to open a P&R section did you?

How about just a Controversy section then :facepalm:

How about just a Controversy section then :facepalm:

Tony............you run out of things to do? Wait until you retire. :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:thumbs