Next Saturday

jstrutt

DON'T FORGET ABOUT NEXT SATURDAY!

Don't forget to mark your calendars.

As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman naked other than his wife . He must commit suicide if he does.

So next Saturday at 4 PM Eastern Time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Muslims, and to demonstrate they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife, and to show support for all American women.

Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Muslim sentiment. The American government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

God bless America !

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drewstein

• Bigfoot

• jstrutt

• Desertdawg

I will support my country with my chair and six pack!!! thanks J

All Muslims aren't terrorists you know...

he's just sayin

You haven't seen some of my neighbors...I'd rather gouge my eyes out than see them naked. :U

Lets just make it hot chics and MILFs?

I've got at least 12 - 18 beers in the fridge with a lawnchair in the garage so I'm ready. :thumbs

What am I supposed to wear while sitting in my lawn chair? :unsure

You? As much as possible. :lol

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol ..... 9.5/10

WOOT!

Another IBTL.... I'm getting my free posts today!!!!!

Andrew

Yes, but most of them do tell christian jokes!

WOOT!

Another IBTL.... I'm getting my free posts today!!!!!

Andrew

I think they only get locked when someone whines like a bitch to the mods right?

Yeah we can bring up another ridiculous religion if you want. I don't see how two wrongs make a right though...

Yeah we can bring up another ridiculous religion if you want. I don't see how two wrongs make a right though...

Drew, it would no doubt surprise you but you and I are pretty closely aligned when it comes to religion, that's partly why I feel it's okay to maintain a sense of humor about it.

Holy crapola Bat Woman..................did I start a kurfufel? I got a few about Catholics...hey, I'm Catholic. :cone

Drew, it would no doubt surprise you but you and I are pretty closely aligned when it comes to religion, that's partly why I feel it's okay to maintain a sense of humor about it.

Lol that's funny. Generalities annoy me though. No big deal.

So, generally speaking, you're annoyed by generalities? Got it.

You must go through life annoyed then huh? Trust me, life's too short to be annoyed all the time.

I don't see how two wrongs make a right though...

This one time in high school I got in a fight with a kid, last name Wong.

Coach comes over to break it up and asks what the hell is going on. I told him something about what the kid did or said and coach says, "Two Wongs don't make a wight."

True story

:smilelol

Guest 1FASTC4

Let's be fair here Ted. I think you're generalizing a bit, in general.

The best part of this is that the original post contained no generalities regarding muslims. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Let's be fair here Ted. I think you're generalizing a bit, in general.

The best part of this is that the original post contained no generalities regarding muslims. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I am annoyed by multiple quoting.