Lenny's Burger Lunch?

Eddie44

I know that Jim (Cmsh) Ed (BlewXU) and I have talked about doing a lunch at Lenny's Burgers at Central and Thomas.

Who's up for a burger tomorrow for lunch? We'll meet about 11:30 am (it gets crowded if we wait any later) at Lenny's on the SE corner of Central and Thomas Rd. Post up if you're in!

Put me down as 50/50. If I can, I'll try and go early too.

Hell, put me down for a 50/50 as well. I just might have to schedule a "client meeting" in the area :)

Well, hell, I just happen to have a client meeting around there....count me as 50/50 for now also-depends on my morning client.

M~

I wont be able to make that to far for me with were i work... Do you want me to call the owner to see if she can hook you up

Ok, I'm about 99% now. I'll try and get there as early as I can. I'll look at the count tomorrow and let them know the approximate number coming.

If someone makes a reservation let me know.

They don't take reservations and it's a diner style seating. You order at the counter and they call you # when it's ready. Very casual!

If you get there early I suggest you grab a couple tables and pull them together. If not we'll be sitting at several tables or in booths.

I'll try to make it but not sure if I'll be able to - depends how many fires I need to put out when I get into the office. :banghead

Do you want me to call the owner to see if she can hook you up

Never hurts to have an in :thumbs

I'm out....

I agree, just a little to far to go in the company truck for lunch!!!

Mandatory meeting.....Can't make this one :ken:

OK :) I at least drove the Z to work today, so my odds have now jumped from 50/50 to 75/25 :P

Damn you Ed. :toetap

Sean you could always swing by here on your way back home and drop a burger off to me :D

Ok ask for Jennifer she the boss she said she will try and hook you guys up...

Try the Mexican Burger...

Damn you Ed. :toetap

Sean you could always swing by here on your way back home and drop a burger off to me :D

I might be able to do that.