*For Sale* 780rwhp FRC - $30K

Drewstein

Loud Pedal

Someone is going to get one hell of a ride! I briefly mentioned this to Jenna. You should have seen the look I got... :lol

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drewstein

• GR8WHITE

• Eddie44

• Bigfoot

Shoulda been an LPM show car... Or maybe a loaner car while you work on our cars.

Shoulda been an LPM show car... Or maybe a loaner car while you work on our cars.

Now THAT is one hell of an idea! If you do that, let me know. I will remove my TICK adjustable! Hahahahahaha

Loud Pedal

780 RWHP loaner... hmm... "Hey, insurance dude. Listen, I have an idea..." :lol

Hey, what an awesome sales tactic if you can just get past the insurance Nazis.

WOW what a great idea. I'll even let you work on my CF so I can drive the loaner. :) I just want to see if there's any real difference between my C3 CF and a C5 with mods. :smilelol Ok, I'm :bolt: now!

Did Ted decide the Infinity could sit outside???

JNMMotorsports

Thanks for the killer deal Drew. I love the car just have to figure out how to drive it now LOL.

Thanks for the killer deal Drew. I love the car just have to figure out how to drive it now LOL.

You bought it John? I thought you only sold things. :smilelol

Congrats. :clap

I'll wait til Drew confirms before closing the thread though.

I'm starting a pool on how long it will be before John puts it back on the market.

All that's been said is he bought it, nothing about it being for resale or not :rolleyes

I'm starting a pool on how long it will be before John puts it back on the market.

All that's been said is he bought it, nothing about it being for resale or not :rolleyes

I was thinking it, just not saying it. :lol

JNMMotorsports

:leaving

:leaving

LOL! C'mon brother. You've earned that.

Seriously, I hope you enjoy this one for a while. It seems like a sweet ride.

Congratulations! Wow. I didn't think it was possible to buy that much car for that price. It's a <10 second car with it's hp/weight ratio. Just an awesome build altogether! Good luck and enjoy. :-)

JNMMotorsports

Thanks everyone. I'm sure you'll be seeing the car out more often at some of the GTG's. :banannadance:

Guest azz061
Thanks everyone. I'm sure you'll be seeing the car out more often at some of the GTG's. :banannadance:

I hate you man! lol I wanted to buy this car!

JNMMotorsports

I love you too LOL.

Guest azz061

I love you too LOL.

LOL!