Poker Run Pics

Guest Kens06

Guest Kens06

Ok, I took some pics and while they aren't very good, at least I'm posting them!!

I'm hoping this link works??????

Poker run

Let me know the number if anyone wants an original!! Yahoo shrinks them pretty bad!

Ken

Guest Kens06

Way to go ED!!

Three black verts with lovely ladies :cheers: :cheers:

It just doesn't get any Vetter :thumbs:

I wondered why they came back in the last time all sweaty and stuff!!

Thanks

Ken

Guest XLR8TNC5

Alrighty. Great pics. I just got done downloading the FEW pics that I took and there truly is nothing worthy of posting on here. I did a very lousy job of taking good pics this time around. Sorry guys. I have a few if you must see them, but they aren't very good.

Thanks to Ken and Eddie for posting their pics that they took.

Tanya

If anyone wants to e-mail me the pictures they have, and I can post them as a web page in our events section, send them to Bryan@arizonavette.net. Use that address as I believe it does not have a size limit.

If you want to put them to CD and mail them to me, send them to:

Bryan Seery

625 N. Hamilton St.

# 31

Chandler, AZ 85225

Thanks again to all those that attended.

Guest Z16-Rich

I had a family function and am very sorry that I wasn't at Hooters to meet all you folks. I did talk to the Hooter Girls and they assured me you all had a great time. I would like to offer to host a Corvette Night at Hooters in Mesa for anyone interested.

Let me know when you think would be a good night (not Fri or Sat dinnertimes, we are crazy busy those nights) or possibly Saturday before or after the car show at the Pavillions.

We have Bike Night on Weds, so that night is out. Let me know your thoughts, if interested.

Rich

:thumbs:

3,503 lbs of trouble
I would like to offer to host a Corvette Night at Hooters in Mesa for anyone interested.

Starting on Wed / Thur this week I will be putting together a web page to show all the pictures, list the prizes given out and the winners and to give thanks to the sponsors.

Keep watching the ACE forum for more information to come.

3,503 lbs of trouble
Bryan, you bigear.gif ?

Yep !!

I am thinking of the 1st Saturday in the month, before going to the Pavilions. As Rich said, Friday night and Saturday night are waaay too busy at Hooters. We could do this as a monthly get together before going to the Pavilions for the car show.

Lets see a show of hands......

:howdy:

Z16-Rich,Oct 4 2004, 09:24 AM] I did talk to the Hooter Girls and they assured me you all had a great time.

Some of the girls requested copies of the pictures and 2 of the 4 email address came back unavailable. If they ask you for copies, have them email me at pzuniga@cox.net and I will forward links to the pics.

Thanks again for the utilization of your business, and the hospitality we received.

I am up for a monthly lunch before the Pavillions, even if I do not make it up to the pavillions. :smilelol:

Guest Z16-Rich

If you have any pictures to share for the Hooter Girls, please send to hootersmesa@restam.com. I can forward them to the Girls from there.

Thanks,

Rich