New Plant Schedule

Speedratchet

Speedratchet

New Plant Schedule

Please see the information below regarding the new plant schedule. If you are planning to schedule a club visit this year, you may want to plan on arriving on Saturday or Sunday and schedule your plant tour for Monday. If you would like to schedule a club visit or make changes to your existing visit, please contact Chris Sweeney at chris@corvettemuseum.org or by calling Chris directly at 270-467-8885.

New Work Week - Effective the week beginning July 20th, the Plant will be moving to (4) four......ten (10) hour days. They will be working Monday through Thursday. Their start time will be 6:12 am...........and the end of shift time will be 4:42 pm.

Revised Work Schedule -

· The Plant will work next week (week of June 22nd).

· The Plant will then be closed for three weeks..........the weeks of June 29th, July 6th and July 13th.

· The Plant will work for two weeks.............the weeks of July 20th and July 27th

· The Plant will then be closed for three weeks..........the weeks of August 3rd, August 10th and August 17th.

· The Plant will return to work the week beginning August 24th.

Tour Times - The morning tour times should remain the same (9 am and 11:30 am). The afternoon tour time will be changed. We will let you know when we know the new time for the afternoon tour.

6 out of the next 9 weeks they will be off.... ouch that has to hurt when it's time to pay the bills at home!!!

I'm glad I'm not in their shoes.

Welcome back Gary :howdy

6 out of the next 9 weeks they will be off.... ouch that has to hurt when it's time to pay the bills at home!!!

I'm glad I'm not in their shoes.

Welcome back Gary :howdy

Not positive if they still do under new contracts but the union used to get paid whether they worked or not. Don't you wish the railroad did that?

Speedratchet

I'm trying to make time to stop in a little more. Hope you all are doing well.

welcome back gary and nice to hear from you :ACE:

Yes - what they said! :howdy :howdy :agree