Changing Wheels?

Grape Ape

Been thinking about changing my wheels. Thought I would put them for sale and see what happens. If they don't sell, I guess that will answer my question about changing.

I have some aftermarket C6 Z06 style wheels in the C5 Z06 sizes. Tires or pressure sensors don't go with them. I paid $725 for them from TomZWheels back on November 30, 2007. I got them installed on December 20, 2007. So since they are about 1.5 years new, I thought I would ask $539.99 for them. If you think that's insane, shot me a reasonable offer. I won't even charge sales tax.

1998Corvette-0127.jpg

1998Corvette-0416.jpg

1998Corvette-0421.jpg

I may have a friend that's interested...what's teh offset (intednded target is a 96 C4)?

Just checked the bill o sale and it says:

OE Concepts C6 Z06 Chrome 17x9.5 (+54mm)

OE Concepts C6 Z06 Chrome 18x10.5 (+58mm)

They should work on a C4 I would think. Duh, read whole post.....you can go to this sight and see if they would work. C4 Wheel Size Chart

Not real sure what I am going to get. Still looking at different styles.

Somebody need to tell the guys at CAC there are some real vettes prior to 1984 .... What the he!! >>>>> :bang :bang

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 2003 C5 Z06. The tires appear to be the originals. The size is front P265/40ZR17 and the rears are P295/35ZR18. I think your C6 Z06 style wheels for a C5 Z06 might fit my vette. Do you still have them and what is the price today?

I have a 2003 C5 Z06. The tires appear to be the originals. The size is front P265/40ZR17 and the rears are P295/35ZR18. I think your C6 Z06 style wheels for a C5 Z06 might fit my vette. Do you still have them and what is the price today?

They should fix your Z perfectly. I have those same size tires on them now. They wheels are the C5 Z06 sizes so you should not have any fitment issues. I see you are from Mesa as well. Maybe we can meet some where and you can have a look at them if you like? Price today: I will send you a PM.

I tried to respond to your PM but I keep getting the IPS ERROR thing. The price would work either way. They are just as shiny today as before. Like you stated, I am just looking for something a little different.

Hey Dawg, Thanks for doing that for me as well. I have no complaints with that one.

coconut girl
I tried to respond to your PM but I keep getting the IPS ERROR thing. The price would work either way. They are just as shiny today as before. Like you stated, I am just looking for something a little different.

Hey Dawg, Thanks for doing that for me as well. I have no complaints with that one.

Sometimes I get an error about the

not matching and have to delete em. Not sure if that was your problem.

Sounds like we have a deal.

Now get your azz in gear and order your new ones!

Let me know when you have em off the Grape Ape and we can work out deliver/pickup details!

Then we can both post photos of our new wheels.

Yes I still know. And you can still wait and see............. :noevil: :D

Let me know when you have em off the Grape Ape and we can work out deliver/pickup details!

I'm trying. Have a bunch of family here right now helping around the place for a couple weeks. I will have them off by next week for ya though for sure. I did order the new ones this morning. Should be here by this weekend I am hoping.

I'm trying. Have a bunch of family here right now helping around the place for a couple weeks. I will have them off by next week for ya though for sure. I did order the new ones this morning. Should be here by this weekend I am hoping.

Now you're just teasing. :toetap

coconut girl

Sounds good. Next week is great.

It is always great to see family come and visit and even better when they leave!

Desertdawg

I'm sad to see these sell, but I'm happy for Pam, she got some nice rims that will make her new ride look killer!

Well, Pam will get her wheels next week but I found out today that the ones I ordered are on back order for a month. Anyone got some spare tires and wheels lying around I can use? Grape will be in the air for a while. Bummer. :tumbleweed:

OK, fine.

I ordered these but the backs are on back order. I like the deeper dish on them. They are basically like the wheels I have but with the lip.

C6z06Deepdishchrome.jpg

But since these are back ordered, I have been considering these. But they are the stock C5 sizes and not the Z06 sizes. I would prefer the Z06 sizes.

2009Z06Wheels.jpg

I really like the lip version so I am probably going to wait for them to get back in stock.

What y'all think?

ive got a set of rims sitting in my garage : ) stock c5 thin spoke chromies

Hold out man .... those wheels are awesome !!!! :rockon2: :rockon2: