The new shirt guy will be Ed - Blew X U

1EvilC5

Ed will be our new ACE merchandise rep. If you need something, send him a PM or email .

Thanks for stepping up Ed!

Desertdawg

WTG Ed :thumbs

and I was talking to Chris the window tinting dude about some vinyl graphics of our logo, I'll know more after the 15th!

coconut girl

I was just getting ready to ask who is doing this now that poor Phil is so busy.

Thanks to Phil for sending me several packages!

I need new ACE shirts. Is there any more of the ones with the AZ state flag on the back?

Thank you Ed in advance for spending more of your time with us difficult folks!

(Edit... forgot to thank these guys)

I need new ACE shirts. Is there any more of the ones with the AZ state flag on the back?

Pam, The only shirt I have with the old logo is this one.....I believe it is a large.

I have plenty of black and white '08 ACE River Run t-shirts for $6.00

Plenty of white shirts for $11.00

and black t's..... :ACE:

ACE gear!

Where do you go to fill out the job applacation for these jobs?

Contact Desertdawg I'm sure he could find a special job just for you!

Ed, will you be getting in any Hawaiian shirts in (2xl), and if so, is embroidering of my screen-name and teh ACE logo on teh front available?

Ed, will you be getting in any Hawaiian shirts in (2xl), and if so, is embroidering of my screen-name and teh ACE logo on teh front available?

I do have one of these shirts, I'll check tonight to see what size it is.

I do have one of these shirts, I'll check tonight to see what size it is.

:howdy

I spoke with Cale (C6speed) he is going to take some shirts with him on the fathers day cruise. If you are looking for a paticular shirt post up, I will be sure to send him off with them if availble.

coconut girl

Can we give Cale a check Sunday or do I need to pay up front. I need 1 Black XL and 1 Black Large. And a blue ACE sticker.

Can we give Cale a check Sunday or do I need to pay up front. I need 1 Black XL and 1 Black Large. And a blue ACE sticker.

Payment to Cale is fine when you see him. Cash will be easier to deal with. .....I don't have any stickers on hand but we are going to be placing a order in. Any suggestions for different colors?

coconut girl

Cool...I will take a black XL & black L and give Cale cash on 6/7/9. Thanks Ed and Cale!

I have a black ACE sticker I would like to trade for a blue one if someone has one.

• 1 month later...

Pam, The only shirt I have with the old logo is this one.....I believe it is a large.

I have plenty of black and white '08 ACE River Run t-shirts for $6.00

Plenty of white shirts for $11.00

and black t's..... :ACE:

ACE gear!

I ordered a XL white River Run shirt online here 2 weeks ago...still ahven't received it as of yet...been charged already???

Payment to Cale is fine when you see him. Cash will be easier to deal with. .....I don't have any stickers on hand but we are going to be placing a order in. Any suggestions for different colors?

Jetstream Blue??

I ordered a XL white River Run shirt online here 2 weeks ago...still ahven't received it as of yet...been charged already???

Has been shipped.......PM sent

stickers?

no stickers yet Mike....will let you know when we have more on hand.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the shirts, Ed!! Pleasure meeting you briefly. Can you tell I'm on vacation??

Have a great weekend.

Parker

Thanks for the shirts, Ed!! Pleasure meeting you briefly. Can you tell I'm on vacation??

Have a great weekend.

Parker

Great to meet you too, I'll take you up on that cold one next time :thumbs

You bringing any shirts for the Saturday 8th party at Cales'?

I don't know if I want a T or maybe one of the embroidered "Dickies", depending on $$$ I have left on that day! lol

You bringing any shirts for the Saturday 8th party at Cales'?

I don't know if I want a T or maybe one of the embroidered "Dickies", depending on $$$ I have left on that day! lol

Since I just moved recently and the only time I have had to get boxes unloaded has been on weekends, I still have a ton of stuff to put away and throw out. So as of right now I am not sure if I will make it over to Cale and Barbs. Let me know what you are wanting Michael I will ship to you if you wish :thumbs

Let me know when you have them Ed and I'll pick them up from you at work and get them to Michael. I'll be meeting up with him to caravan over to the party or I live about 1/2 a mile from him.