The new shirt guy will be Ed - Blew X U

1EvilC5

Where do you go to fill out the job applacation for these jobs?

Contact Desertdawg I'm sure he could find a special job just for you!

ok he pm'd me back and there was a bunch of laughing smilies, i think his mouse is bad or something, what else should I do?

I'm need a shirt too probably the black onse look cool so can I stop by again Ed to pick it up?

• 1 month later...

will any body be selling ACE merch. in Prescott this weekend? i know its late but..... I'm lonely and want to meet Someone from ace at the show in Prescott. Even if it means i got to buy something! :unsure

WHADDAYA MEAN I ONLY GOT 9 POSTS??!!! :huh

If you were trying to buy or sell something, it requires 25 posts on the forum in order to do so in those sections of the board.

I'm not sure if Ed (Blew X U) is going to Prescott, but he is the shirt guy now. You could PM him if you like.

From what I've heard, there are a lot of ACE members going so you could be in luck. :xfinger

will any body be selling ACE merch. in Prescott this weekend? i know its late but..... I'm lonely and want to meet Someone from ace at the show in Prescott. Even if it means i got to buy something! :unsure

Look for the folks wearing ACE shirts. . .you'll find us! :ACE:

• 3 weeks later...

Big THANX Ed! I'll be sporting my ACE apparel soon.

Your delivery service is AWESOME!!!

...and the coffee is always ready anytime you decide to cruz North!

• 1 month later...
'94 2 the floor
I ordered a XL white River Run shirt online here 2 weeks ago...still ahven't received it as of yet...been charged already???

Has been shipped.......PM sent

stickers?

no stickers yet Mike....will let you know when we have more on hand.

I gotta get my hands on on an ace sticker. i definitely wanna rep the club!

• 4 weeks later...

My son is going to be in town next week. Jan. 04, 2010. I need a couple of ACE shirts and stickers for a Christmas gift.

Whats available & where to pick it up?

We thought Sean (corvette kid) was going to be our new shirt and sticker guy, but he seems to have fallen off the radar, Mike (azz061) says he has a guy that will do our stuff for a great price, so let's see what we can do with him....

Ed, contact Mike to get his info and lets see if we get anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...
What's the story on the shirts? Bueller, Bueller, Bueller...???

We have a couple of connections we are working with to get a new batch put together. Marco more than likely will be taking some along with him to the AutoX. Updates to come!

Corvette Kid
We thought Sean (corvette kid) was going to be our new shirt and sticker guy, but he seems to have fallen off the radar, Mike (azz061) says he has a guy that will do our stuff for a great price, so let's see what we can do with him....

Ed, contact Mike to get his info and lets see if we get anywhere.

Im still here..lol...just been busy with the holiday. as a matter of fact I just did the ACE banner for Eddie. I can have stickers or T Shirts ready asap.

There has been a lot of requests for stickers in the whole rainbow of colors (except orange for me) ...

Plus I think we are just about out of shirts, talk to Ed (Blew X U) so we can get some more...