Arizona C5 & C6 Performance Shops? Mike Norris In AZ Mid June

Mike Norris

Loud Pedal

The 3 year old 15,000 square foot building is in escrow and we are hoping to have the build out done within 90 days or so provided the city doesn't give me any trouble.

Keep us in mind for dyno time in the future if you make it back out. It would be great to meet you. We are all car guys too.

Dave

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bigfoot

• Tim

• Loud Pedal

• Mike Norris

Mike Norris

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the warm welcome and info. Good to see someone working at doing things the right way for their customers. I see way too many non legit shops working out from home or in shops with no insurance and no real experience that are just there to take a few bucks out of the legit shops hands and then go away.

Are you getting a load control on the 224x by chance?? I will see if I can come by the shop when I am in town. What is the location?

Also folks, please do not take my words here in the first paragraph as to say all home or shade tree mechanics are bad as there are several good private techs helping folks out across the country. I am just all for folks that want to do this as a business treat it as a business. In other words a proper shop location, shop equipment (dyno), shop insurance & licenses and so on.

Thanks for the location info MadMax.

Mike Norris

North Scottsdale, North Phoenix, NW Glendale would be good locations IMO.

:agree North Phx/Scottsdale or the far west Valley as in Surprise/Litchfield Park would be good bets. Neither area has a Vette shop but both have considerable populations of Vettes.

Loud Pedal
Are you getting a load control on the 224x by chance??

We did not get this option. According to Nic, the significant cost wouldn't justify the 1 or 2 times per year he would use it.

I will see if I can come by the shop when I am in town. What is the location?

4122 W Venus Way Ste B

Chandler, AZ 85226

Come on by, we'd love to meet you. Let me know when, so I can make sure I'm there.

Dave

North Scottsdale, North Phoenix, NW Glendale would be good locations IMO.

:agree North Phx/Scottsdale or the far west Valley as in Surprise/Litchfield Park would be good bets. Neither area has a Vette shop but both have considerable populations of Vettes.

:agree

I'm with ya there Eddie. West side could really use a shop. Although, I don't know how many of this "large" population are into modding like us. :lol

Dave, is that the new addy or the current one?

Guest Sidewinder
I'm with ya there Eddie. West side could really use a shop. Although, I don't know how many of this "large" population are into modding like us. :lol

Dave, is that the new addy or the current one?

Current

Guest azz061

A west side shop would be ideal indeed. But at this point LPM is my first stop since they always perform and are great to deal with!

Guest Ethan

HIJACK :toetap

And please fix your sig to look like the rest of the members sig's who have services to offer

Loud Pedal

*edit*

"This post has been edited by Sidewinder: Yesterday, 01:45 PM "

16 hr days make you miss between the lines...

:withstupid

Don't take our support of NicD as an invitation for you to leave. Always good to have more options.

:agree We'll have him BRING the burgers :partydance:

Nice looking shop Mike.

www.mikenorrismotorsports.com

P.S. I don't own a C5 or C6 (don't plan on it either) but I'm bettin there's room in Tucson for Vette shop. You could raise your standards to takin' on some C4's (Crossfires)......even better!!! :burnout2

Or us LT1 guys

Guest Ethan
Loud Pedal Motorsports is located in beautiful Stellar Airpark right off the 101 and Chandler Blvd. Unless you catch us late on a Friday night, say in Laughlin, I would say we are pretty reputable. :lol We have strived to be extremely customer centric and have had great feedback so far. We recognize that without the customer, the business doesn't exist.

We do have a DynoJet 224x with all the goodies in the crate and ready to install in our new location ( in case anyone was wondering what the big wooden crate was with the question mark painted on it ) and we contract NicD exclusively for all of our tunes. No offense whatsoever, but they don't come much better than Nic.

The 3 year old 15,000 square foot building is in escrow and we are hoping to have the build out done within 90 days or so provided the city doesn't give me any trouble.

Keep us in mind for dyno time in the future if you make it back out. It would be great to meet you. We are all car guys too.

Dave

HIJACK :toetap

And please fix your sig to look like the rest of the members sig's who have services to offer

Mike, members cannot advertise their services, sales or specials in an open post. Thanks

This post has been edited by Sidewinder: May 10 2009, 05:34 PM

Just wondering how my post was any different than this one. Fair is fair right?

Mike, members cannot advertise their services, sales or specials in an open post. Thanks

This post has been edited by Sidewinder: May 10 2009, 05:34 PM

Just wondering how my post was any different than this one. Fair is fair right?

His original post has been edited as well. :thumbs

Loud Pedal
His original post has been edited as well. :thumbs

Yeah, I guess I did go a little Robin Leach there, huh? :smilelol I'm just really excited. :bolt:

I think it should be noted to Mike and Ethan that if it seems that Loud pedal gets away with murder on this site, it's because they were well respected members (well, members anyway) of this forum/club and friends of many of here long (like, years) before they opened a shop.

Fair is fair, and I think the Loud Pedal guys receive special treatment from time to time, but most of us are very happy customers of theirs as well as being their friends, so we don't tend to notice so much. I think we all would invite you to join us here as friends, and we would support your shops if you take care of us accordingly just like the Loud Pedal guys. Just know that if you're only here to advertise your shop in an open forum, you'll get brushed off quickly.

Free tip: Came to one of our monthly lunches and get H A M M E R E D, and most of the guys here will never know that you weren't here from the get go. Challenge Ken to a drinking contest and talk oil with Mark while he's drunk. It doesn't get any better than that.

I think it should be noted to Mike and Ethan that if it seems that Loud pedal gets away with murder on this site, it's because they were well respected members (well, members anyway) of this forum/club and friends of many of here long (like, years) before they opened a shop.

Fair is fair, and I think the Loud Pedal guys receive special treatment from time to time, but most of us are very happy customers of theirs as well as being their friends, so we don't tend to notice so much. I think we all would invite you to join us here as friends, and we would support your shops if you take care of us accordingly just like the Loud Pedal guys. Just know that if you're only here to advertise your shop in an open forum, you'll get brushed off quickly.

Free tip: Came to one of our monthly lunches and get H A M M E R E D, and most of the guys here will never know that you weren't here from the get go. Challenge Ken to a drinking contest and talk oil with Mark while he's drunk. It doesn't get any better than that.

Nicely said.

Guest Ethan

I understand completely, and Im up for a drinking contest any day. Im not here just to advertise my shop,(sorry if it came off like that) like I said in other posts I just sold my 01' coupe and plan replacing it with a C6 in the very near future. As soon as we get the shop car done. I plan on coming to the monthy lunches and getting to meet alot of you guys as long as you can tollerate the camaro for a little while.

I don't think LPM gets any special treatment at all. They follow the rules and don't "advertise" in open threads. Anything said about them is by members who have gone to them. That's not advertising as it were. For Mike and Ethan, if they give the same type of service, I'm sure they'll get the same testimonials. :thumbs

Guest Kens06
and Im up for a drinking contest any day.

It's on!! :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

:thumbs

:thumbs ...I love this forum!!... :thumbs

Mark is taller, but I'm thicker.......

Ken

and Im up for a drinking contest any day.

It's on!! :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

:thumbs

:thumbs ...I love this forum!!... :thumbs

Mark is taller, but I'm thicker.......

Ken

TMI