January 7th - Corvette Saturday Lunch

BSeery

please let the crappy rental be a Solstice --- please let it be a Solstice -- please please please.

I want to drive one and the dealers won't let anyone near one if they don't have cash hanging out of their pockets.

Didn't even think of trying to get a Solstice. I shoulda checked the receiving lot for one. :banghead

Can you see if you can snag one while you are in town? I would love to look one over.

Geez Bryan you need to get out more. They had a ride and drive with a bunch of Solstice's at the Mesa Community Center (such as it is) a few monthes ago.....and Henry Brown Pontiac lets you drive-at least we got an invite to try one out....oh, I forgot, we have money hanging out of our pockets....damn rich b......s!

M~

ps. the 'language monitor' here at home is talking back to me! Oh, yelling down the hall.....

3,503 lbs of trouble
I would love to look one over.

You won't want to take a long trip in a Solstice either. Oh, and you will love the placement of cup holder :rolf

You won't want to take a long trip in a Solstice either. Oh, and you will love the placement of cup holder :rolf

let me guess - the cup holder is in your lap. :smilelol

HEY WESTSIDERS - if any of you are even going - and are going to meet somewhere - give me a call on my cell - 480-567-6010 so i can join ya'!

im on my way out to run the car through the car wash - NO COMMENTS FROM THE PEANUT GALLERY!

3,503 lbs of trouble

let me guess - the cup holder is in your lap. :smilelol

No, but if it was it would be MUCH easier to reach your drink! Try over your right shoulder.

Hey Dave,

Thanks for bringing out the XLR-V. Very nice car.

I hope you enjoyed the present I left for you. I thought you may need a companion while you were stuck in the hotel room alone.

Very nice to meet you Dave.

Inquiring minds want to know, was the companion blonde and naked? :D

Very nice to meet you Dave.

Inquiring minds want to know, was the companion blonde and naked? :D

Blond to white hair -- not naked.

Hey Dave,

Thanks for bringing out the XLR-V. Very nice car.

I hope you enjoyed the present I left for you. I thought you may need a companion while you were stuck in the hotel room alone.

Yes. I found the little f'r before I made it out of the parking lot. :cuss Had to stop and take a battery out. Couldnt figure out how to shut the f'n thing up!

Had to trade in my XLR for a lesser ride. Picked up a CTS-V with only 4 miles on it. Need to break it in before we send it over to Bondurant :yesnod

Had to trade in my XLR for a lesser ride. Picked up a CTS-V with only 4 miles on it. Need to break it in before we send it over to Bondurant :yesnod

If they ever have those problems and you're not in town would you give my number? :D

Hey Dave,

Thanks for bringing out the XLR-V.  Very nice car.

I hope you enjoyed the present I left for you.  I thought you may need a companion while you were stuck in the hotel room alone.

Yes. I found the little f'r before I made it out of the parking lot. :cuss Had to stop and take a battery out. Couldn't figure out how to shut the f'n thing up!

Glad you enjoyed the present.

For the others, I left a little gift in the center console of the XLR for Dave.

When Tracy and I were cleaning and packing the house for the move, we ran across a Christmas present from a few years back. A Furbie.

We didn't want it so I was going to give it to Goodwill. Well, I put it in the back of my truck and it was there for at least a week. For those that don't know a Furbie is a chatty furry little creature. Every little bump or noise wakes it up and it won't shut the f ' up for a long time. If you move it around it yells things like "Weeeeee!" and "Again!!" or "Whooopee". I would always laugh as each time I got out of the truck from a drive and here that noisy bastard in the back making all sorts of noise.

Well as we were getting in the truck at Hooters Furbie woke up again.

I was going to put it into the back of Glenn's car, but he was around it all the time. So, I snuck it into Dave's XLR. Damn thing was even squawking as I shoved it into the console.

I was hoping you wouldn't find the sucker until you were out on the road and heard a nice "Yippee" out of it.

Have fun with it. Take it home and give it to your dog.

Guest XLR8TNC5

I have ALWAYS wanted one of those FURBIES! Do they still sell those? Anyone know where I can get one! I want to teach it a bunch of FUN..........words...yeah, I want to teach it words....lol.

T

The new furbies are better, they have more words and work better.

Get a hold of Dave and see if he still has the one I left him.