Anybody for dinner ?

BSeery

Guest XLR8TNC5

Maybe Im a little bit confused, What day is this on exactly? When and Where? So many things tossed out there. I think I got lost. (Not hard to do for me!)

I would like to meet you all. If you don't mind a half bumperless Titan or a totally Bumperless C5 in the parking lot? lmaoooo!!! (Okay, so Im laughing now, but I wasn't a week ago!)

T

If you don't mind a half bumperless Titan or a totally Bumperless C5 in the parking lot? lmaoooo!!! (Okay, so Im laughing now, but I wasn't a week ago!)

T

Not to hijack the thread but, Did I miss something???? I know a good body shop. :D

I'm up for Wed night just let me know when and where! :thumbs

how about you all get with Dave D and Jim Mc and figure a place for tomorrow.

Someone pick lead, post a phone number and have everyone call that person to set a place and time.

I will be sitting in Bakersfield.

Guest XLR8TNC5

I can't do Wednesday. I have class. Have fun everyone!

LATA,

T

P.S. I shall tell the tale of the mishaps another day. Its a much better story in person....You know, its one of those, "So there I was........."

We're up for anything~I thought our visitor already visited last weekend, tho? I'll check the board this afternoon for any particulars you may have posted by then. :thumbs

M~

We're up for anything~I thought our visitor already visited last weekend, tho?  I'll check the board this afternoon for any particulars you may have posted by then.  :thumbs

M~

What? I can't spend the weekend and stay for the week after? :toetap :D

I'm leaving on Friday morning (only to return on Jan 3rd for another 2+ weeks)

I'm up for something tonight. I can leave work around 5 or so, probably. Staying in Mesa off the Alma School exit.

We're up for anything~I thought our visitor already visited last weekend, tho?  I'll check the board this afternoon for any particulars you may have posted by then.   :thumbs

M~

I'm up for something tonight. I can leave work around 5 or so, probably. Staying in Mesa off the Alma School exit.

January 7th - Corvette Saturday, lunch and car show again.

I have no idea where lunch will be.

Taking suggestions...........

January 14th - big open house at AZ Power and Sound.

Other than that, I don't know. The track schedules are not posted yet.

January 7th - Corvette Saturday, lunch and car show again.

I have no idea where lunch will be.

Taking suggestions...........

Randy suggested Famous Sams on Baseline and Lindsay Rd and the owner will possibly give a discount on the lunch for a Vette owner.

We're up for anything~I thought our visitor already visited last weekend, tho?  I'll check the board this afternoon for any particulars you may have posted by then.   :thumbs

M~

Well, uh, I didn't get the whole story from the CF posts..... :crazy

You are staying way far from us...well, for this time of day anyhow. What is the schedule like for tomorrow? Can you escape work early? We could make it down there in the afternoon with less drama then. If not then, we're sure to meet you next month in 2006!

M~

Tomorrow is going to be one hectic hell of a day. Doubtful that I'll be able to break free from the looks of it. I'm just hoping to make it out of work in time to get over to the Coyotes game. :thumbs

I can definitely catch you guys next time around. :yesnod