Kale Co Auto

BSeery

Ever wonder where to buy some replacement Blinker Fluid?

How about those easily worn out muffler bearings?

Go to Kale Co Auto -- "KaleCoAuto, the world's leading supplier of rare and hard to find automotive repair and upgrade parts. Everything you need for your car, from blinker fluid to drilled brake lines!"

http://www.kalecoauto.com/

Check out the fine selection of items:

-Air Filter Bypass Kit-

-Piston Return Springs-

-Fuel Injector Cleaner for Carbureted Engines-

-Extra Strength Muffler Bearing-

-Forged Kuhneutson Valve-

-Budget Lowering Kit-

-Left Handed Adjustable Wrench / Metric or English-

And the ever popular "O" Pipe

You've heard of the Y pipe.. the X pipe.. the H pipe.. nothing can touch the O pipe!!! It provides 100% backpressure feedback on ALL engines!! Torque increase and kuneutson valve float brings in much lower revs so you don't hurt your motor! Not CARB Legal. Please specify Stainless or Powdercoat and also if you are using dual or single exhaust. 3" diameter.

yes, I still have the turbo. I am going to put it on my truck so it will pull the trailer better.

• 1 month later...
3,503 lbs of trouble

Go to Kale Co Auto -- "KaleCoAuto, the world's leading supplier of rare and hard to find automotive repair and upgrade parts. Everything you need for your car, from blinker fluid to drilled brake lines!"

It now appears they have something I can use:

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=...&products_id=28

I'd never loose a drag race to any of you with this mod. A 2 sec jump back in time just before the traps should do the trick, but it will result in me being on the track in two places at the same time briefly. I don't think there's an NHRA rule against that... yet!

It now appears they have something I can use:

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=...&products_id=28

I'd never loose a drag race to any of you with this mod. A 2 sec jump back in time just before the traps should do the trick, but it will result in me being on the track in two places at the same time briefly. I don't think there's an NHRA rule against that... yet!

Geez, at that price I'd get two :drinkers

I love the description "limited production unpainted car". I guess there is only one of those huh?

As for the NHRA rule, I think there is a rule banning Delorean's period. That's with or without the flux capacitor. :smilelol