AZ Power & Sound GRAND OPENING!

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Mike, Whats the cost on deailing? Interested!!

I will see if I can get rates for him... hes really reasonable though! If not, there is a good hand car wash on university and rural called Beverly Hills Hand Car Wash... I believe the cheap wash is 9.99 and the expensive one is 13.99... I havent been there in a while though!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Togo

• BSeery

• Eddie44

• anmracing

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AZ Power & Sound
I got to thinking about this after our conversation today.  Mine was in the bodyshop just over two months but USAA was renting it for $35 a day.  :D

Do we need to send Guido and the boys with the bats out to visit that shop in Houston?  I'm sure you've told them what bad publicity they're getting here in Phx.  :toetap

it's not the guys in houston (MTI) it's the guys in kansas (ATI) and from what i remember, kansas has their own ties to the mob :leaving

however, the good news is this - both mike and myself got a call yesterday that the supercharger was sent back yesterday - and sent fed ex 2 day so it should be in mikes hands FRIDAY :D then the rear end needs to get swapped and she's back in my hands!

i cannot wait!!!!!!!

I just hope youre saving up for tires :D

I got to thinking about this after our conversation today.  Mine was in the bodyshop just over two months but USAA was renting it for $35 a day.  :D

Do we need to send Guido and the boys with the bats out to visit that shop in Houston?  I'm sure you've told them what bad publicity they're getting here in Phx.  :toetap

it's not the guys in houston (MTI) it's the guys in kansas (ATI) and from what i remember, kansas has their own ties to the mob :leaving

however, the good news is this - both mike and myself got a call yesterday that the supercharger was sent back yesterday - and sent fed ex 2 day so it should be in mikes hands FRIDAY :D then the rear end needs to get swapped and she's back in my hands!

i cannot wait!!!!!!!

I just hope youre saving up for tires :D

:ack