AZ Power & Sound GRAND OPENING!

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Still trying to get you to add my name to the list.

show or watch ? :)

I have a place for your table as well for tshirts!

Show.

Are you going to order some shirts? If so, I need the order by Friday morning.

call or stop by this week... i'll take 4 XL shirts for now for Todd and I... I hate to be a pain, but do they come in different colors or setups?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Togo

• BSeery

• Eddie44

• anmracing

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XLR8TNC5
I am hoping my car will be done by then. Right now, I am still waiting on the parts. Then I will let you know for sure closer to the date. I apologize for the non-committment, but Im not going to put my banged up car in a car show. lol.

Also, Mark said, he probably will only attend the show, rather than put his Cobra in it. Not sure he will even have it still. But you will know long before the 14th what our plans are.

Okay, what the heck? What does that mean-that Mark may not have the cobra by mid Jan? Is he sending it out for work already? And you still haven't explained what happened to the vette. I watch a BBC show where the lead character always says, "I'll tell you later" and then he never does. Don't be like that!! Inquiring minds want to know!

M~

Alrighty, short version........

Me and a box got in a fight on the loop 101 at about a buck oh five and the box won.....Im waiting for a new front end for the car. Mine got demolished. (Just waiting for the 3 piece spoiler bumper now....)Got all the other parts in. Still gotta get them all painted though.

As for the Cobra, well, its a POS.

T

Me and a box got in a fight on the loop 101 at about a buck oh five and the box won.....Im waiting for a new front end for the car. Mine got demolished. (Just waiting for the 3 piece spoiler bumper now....)Got all the other parts in. Still gotta get them all painted though.

I know a good body shop :D

He can't say we didn't warn him :toetap

Im waiting for a new front end for the car. Mine got demolished. (Just waiting for the 3 piece spoiler bumper now....

Hmmmm, can you say TIGERSHARK? :D

I am hoping my car will be done by then. Right now, I am still waiting on the parts. Then I will let you know for sure closer to the date. I apologize for the non-committment, but Im not going to put my banged up car in a car show. lol.

Also, Mark said, he probably will only attend the show, rather than put his Cobra in it. Not sure he will even have it still. But you will know long before the 14th what our plans are.

Okay, what the heck? What does that mean-that Mark may not have the cobra by mid Jan? Is he sending it out for work already? And you still haven't explained what happened to the vette. I watch a BBC show where the lead character always says, "I'll tell you later" and then he never does. Don't be like that!! Inquiring minds want to know!

M~

Alrighty, short version........

T

Oh. That is a stinky deal on both sides. I was hoping you were doing some major mods to the cobra but I gather that is not in the cards....

Sorry to hear about the box mishap-a friend of ours had that same issue (only in a little bitty MX6) and I know it can make a mess of things.

Here's hoping for a much better 2006 for the gang! :D

M~

Okay Mike-I'll rsvp for one car, although if the vette won't play nice that morning, it will be the GTO. Andrew will just have to drop by after work to see the gang.

M~

Mike,

I have some banners for you. There at my desk if you want to stop by for them. Consider it a donation. I E-mailed Todd already about them...

Count Melissa in with her imaginary Vette and save a spot for my GTO. Can't wait to check out the new place.

Andrew

Guest XLR8TNC5

Definitely count me out for the Car Show. I can't get my car in to get painted until the 16th of Jan.

But Mark and I will be there in the Titan to give moral support and hang out!

T

3,503 lbs of trouble
101.5 the Zone will be showing up from Noon to 1:30 pm with music, prizes and giveaways in the Zone van!

You sure about that considering "The Zone" is no more?

I say drop the 101.5 promotion since they pulled the ole format switcheroo. and go KUPD, KDKB, KSLX or if you still want to market to the Alternative crowd, get The Edge.

101.5 the Zone will be showing up from Noon to 1:30 pm with music, prizes and giveaways in the Zone van!

And I don't want to get too far off topic, but the new "Free FM" sucks ass.

I like Adam Corolla (sp?) in the morning, but the rest of the day stunk horribly. They have no advertisers for the new "Free FM" format yet, so they just play the same 5 public service announcements. Problem is that they still take a commercial break every 7 minutes.

Hell with the "Free FM", I will keep paying for better radio.

end hijack.

And I don't want to get too far off topic, but the new "Free FM" sucks ass.

end hijack.

It's good you haven't given up the Admin duties yet.

I hear the new Admin is a ROYAL PITA! He'd ban you in a heartbeat! :lol:lol

:withstupid

ESPECIALLY if you gotta PAY to have them there!

:bs

Hey, get that rsvp list updated! I need to know how many red C3s will be around!

:cool

M~

i guess if we can wheel my car out of the shop - i'm in for the show!  :rolf

in all seriousness - i plan on stopping by just to hang out with the gang and to pay my baby a visit!  :burnout

***EDIT*** - I'm a moron - i read december 14 - not january - i sure as hell hope my car isn't still in the shop then! so count me in for the show as well!

It looks like it didn't matter which month. All I can say is you better have that sucker ( or is it blower ) for the Gila trip, or you'll be fit to be tied and no one would blame you. Hope it works out soon, Robert :toetap:toetap:burnout

I got to thinking about this after our conversation today. Mine was in the bodyshop just over two months but USAA was renting it for $35 a day. :D

Do we need to send Guido and the boys with the bats out to visit that shop in Houston? I'm sure you've told them what bad publicity they're getting here in Phx. :toetap

Guest AZ Power & Sound

I say drop the 101.5 promotion since they pulled the ole format switcheroo. and go KUPD, KDKB, KSLX or if you still want to market to the Alternative crowd, get The Edge.

I was a little curious about that myself... supposedly this "new format" has put a similar station into the #2 spot in california... but its too late to drop now or the rates will be SKY HIGH for another station!

As crappy as "The Zone" is now in it's new "Free FM" format, they still have your target demographic. 18-40 male.

I got to thinking about this after our conversation today. Mine was in the bodyshop just over two months but USAA was renting it for $35 a day. :D

Do we need to send Guido and the boys with the bats out to visit that shop in Houston? I'm sure you've told them what bad publicity they're getting here in Phx. :toetap

it's not the guys in houston (MTI) it's the guys in kansas (ATI) and from what i remember, kansas has their own ties to the mob :leaving

however, the good news is this - both mike and myself got a call yesterday that the supercharger was sent back yesterday - and sent fed ex 2 day so it should be in mikes hands FRIDAY :D then the rear end needs to get swapped and she's back in my hands!

i cannot wait!!!!!!!