AZ Power & Sound GRAND OPENING!

Guest AZ Power & Sound

I'll be there to see and support, not show. Hopefully there will be a special on something I need done, like alarm with remote start...hint hint. J/k I wont be able  to stay the whole time but while I'm there would be happy to help in any way I can. See ya there, Robert :burnout  :thumbs  :thumbs

I will be giving out some prizes and gift certificates throughout the day! I spose an alarm would be a good one :)

SWEET! i need one for my black car! :D

in your first post you mention that you will be doing specials on parts and labor - if by chance we do NOT win the alarm (if you choose to give one away) would you be offering a special on one (perhaps the VALET 554?)

im sure I can work a special up on those :D

any idea what kind of special you will run, i was thinking of going to the place that installed the on in my truck next weekend - but if your price is similar or better - then i'll hold off!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Togo

• BSeery

• Eddie44

• anmracing

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AZ Power & Sound
I'll be there to see and support, not show. Hopefully there will be a special on something I need done, like alarm with remote start...hint hint. J/k I wont be able  to stay the whole time but while I'm there would be happy to help in any way I can. See ya there, Robert :burnout  :thumbs  :thumbs

I will be giving out some prizes and gift certificates throughout the day! I spose an alarm would be a good one :)

in your first post you mention that you will be doing specials on parts and labor - if by chance we do NOT win the alarm (if you choose to give one away) would you be offering a special on one (perhaps the VALET 554?)

any idea what kind of special you will run, i was thinking of going to the place that installed the on in my truck next weekend - but if your price is similar or better - then i'll hold off!

i'll beat any price you can find... but my Club rate for your chevy (guessing thats what its for) is $360 as they take half the time of corvettes :)

• 2 weeks later...

For those that order shirts before Dec 30th, I will have them available at the AZ Power and Sound open house to give to you.

Also, if you already ordered your shirts and have not picked them up by then, I will bring those out with me as well.

For those that have their shirts, please wear them to show your A.C.E. pride (that and it helps me sell some more ;) ).

Mike - are you going to have enough parking for all the clubs together in that lot ?

i'll beat any price you can find... but my Club rate for your chevy (guessing thats what its for) is $360 as they take half the time of corvettes :)

you sure you want to offer that up? that sounds like a losing proposition for you

i'll PM you with the ad i have - and NO it's not for my truck, it's for my black vette - my truck already has one on it.

For those that order shirts before Dec 30th, I will have them available at the AZ Power and Sound open house to give to you.

Also, if you already ordered your shirts and have not picked them up by then, I will bring those out with me as well.

For those that have their shirts, please wear them to show your A.C.E. pride (that and it helps me sell some more ;) ).

Mike - are you going to have enough parking for all the clubs together in that lot ?

Think I might drive down for this, just to say hi. Probably won't bring the Vette, but who knows.

KnK

Hey Mike, thanks for the tour today. Shop is awesome. I can't wait to see the turnout for the Grand Opening. I'll see you there, Robert :burnout

Guest AZ Power & Sound

you sure you want to offer that up? that sounds like a losing proposition for you

i'll PM you with the ad i have - and NO it's not for my truck, it's for my black vette - my truck already has one on it.

I spose I can toss this up for anyone else with similar questions...

Theres an old saying "you get what you pay for", and unfortunatly I cannot match Chronic Car Audio, nor some of the 1 dollar installs offered by various other shops... were a specialty shop and take more time on installs, and of course with taking more time to make sure everything is perfect we charge accordingly. Im always cheaper then your major retailers such as Best Buy, Circuit City, 9 out of 10 times Audio Express, Ultimate etc... But im sure you can understand why I wont offer an install at 60% off especially if that means that I have to give 60% of the effort to get it done in a timely manor like certain other shops.

Guest AZ Power & Sound

sure am! I have a row set aside for ACE / AVN, a row for AZFBA, a row for GTOs, a misc row for CTS-V etc and a row for our shop cars! Any overflow will be filled in the isles, but the car show portion will be for clubs ONLY! I will be blocking off the parking lot at 10:30 am and everyone else will have to park on the street or in the parking lot next door :)

Far as the shirts, if you could bring a table or booth that would be great! We will have plenty of space by the entrance or in the bay :)

I'll be there.

Do you guys have a dyno over there?

Chris - he's only 1 bay down from his old shop - i'm sure he could work something out if you wanted to dyno again - as far as i know, the dyno is still in the ground "next door"

Guest AZ Power & Sound
I'll be there.

Do you guys have a dyno over there?

currently were just letting Nic take the cars to ADC... Keith takes good care of us and Nic likes his dyno... maybe in the future though :)

Thats right boys and girls! Arizona Power & Sound is taking it up a notch with our new 5500 square foot facility! Were loaded up now with 4 two post lifts, 1 4 post fabrication lift, clean room for engine building and transmissions, metal fabrication room and much more! Pictures to come soon!

Grand opening is scheduled for Saturday, Jan 14th 2006 from 11 am to 5 pm! Lunch will be served and the shop will be open for touring all day! In addition we are hosting a car show in the parking lot and id like all the club guys and my customers to show up! Please RSVP ASAP as I want to set up a corvette row, FBody row, GTO row and a misc car row for CTS-V and SUV... First dibs on spots go to the clubs and previous customers! We will have a mobile detailer on site for cleaning and I will check on his rates...

101.5 the Zone will be showing up from Noon to 1:30 pm with music, prizes and giveaways in the Zone van!

We plan on doing specials on parts and labor as well as giveaways for showing up and still deciding on lunch if it will be catered or a BBQ, which depends on the amount of people that sign up!

Please RSVP by replying with how many cars you are bringing for the show, or if you are just coming to watch. If you are going to be in the show please arrive around 9:30 so we can organize the cars!

www.AZPOWERANDSOUND.com

Sales@azpowerandsound.com

480-966-1168

1721 W 10th place suite 4B

Tempe, AZ 85281

Roll Call

Car Show

1. Phil

2. Tanya

3. Mark

4. Ken

5. Chris Rogers

6. Eddie

7. Dwayne

8. Steve B

attending only

1. Ron

2. Robert

Is this going to be on the 17th or 14th? If it is the 14th, I'll be in the show.

Is this going to be on the 17th or 14th? If it is the 14th, I'll be in the show.

The 14th. I corrected the post for Mike.

Is this going to be on the 17th or 14th?  If it is the 14th, I'll be in the show.

Thanks for the correction. I'll be there.

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Is this going to be on the 17th or 14th?  If it is the 14th, I'll be in the show.

i hate being retarded :(

Oh, and I'm trying to get you new customers????

He is NOT retarded,

just needs an assistant to follow him around to keep track of the promises he makes!! :rolf:willy

Ken

Guest XLR8TNC5

LMAO!!! You are most definitely NOT retarded. lol.

I am hoping my car will be done by then. Right now, I am still waiting on the parts. Then I will let you know for sure closer to the date. I apologize for the non-committment, but Im not going to put my banged up car in a car show. lol.

Also, Mark said, he probably will only attend the show, rather than put his Cobra in it. Not sure he will even have it still. But you will know long before the 14th what our plans are.

Take care Mike and can't wait to see you!

T

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Still trying to get you to add my name to the list.

show or watch ? :)

I have a place for your table as well for tshirts!

I am hoping my car will be done by then. Right now, I am still waiting on the parts. Then I will let you know for sure closer to the date. I apologize for the non-committment, but Im not going to put my banged up car in a car show. lol.

Also, Mark said, he probably will only attend the show, rather than put his Cobra in it. Not sure he will even have it still. But you will know long before the 14th what our plans are.

Okay, what the heck? What does that mean-that Mark may not have the cobra by mid Jan? Is he sending it out for work already? And you still haven't explained what happened to the vette. I watch a BBC show where the lead character always says, "I'll tell you later" and then he never does. Don't be like that!! Inquiring minds want to know!

M~

Still trying to get you to add my name to the list.

show or watch ? :)

I have a place for your table as well for tshirts!

Show.

Are you going to order some shirts? If so, I need the order by Friday morning.