Toys for Tots 2005 - Final results

BSeery

I want to thank everyone who contributed to ACE's 2005 Toys for Tots drive. We got many toy donations and $265 in cash. We took the cash and bought $240 worth of Toys at Toys R Us and contributed the other $25 to Toys for Tots through a donation at Toys R Us.

Here is what all the toys looks like when we got them all together. We came pretty close to filling up the back of my 98 Dodge truck. Hopefully next year we have it overflowing.

toy1.jpg

toy2.jpg

toy3.jpg

And with the contributions of other friends that do similar Toys for Tots campaigns, here is the "grand total" of all the toys that were gathered.

toy5.jpg

They gathered over 400 toys and had a raffle at the party that raised $250. Countrywide is matching the cash donation, so it's $500 cash and 400 toys to the Toys for Tots in 2005.

Thanks again to all that contributed. We had a HUGE donation that surprised everyone there. They just couldn't believe that so many toys were collected by our little group.

I want to thank everyone who contributed to ACE's 2005 Toys for Tots drive. We got many toy donations and $265 in cash. We took the cash and bought $240 worth of Toys at Toys R Us and contributed the other $25 to Toys for Tots through a donation at Toys R Us.

Here is what all the toys looks like when we got them all together. We came pretty close to filling up the back of my 98 Dodge truck. Hopefully next year we have it overflowing.

toy1.jpg

toy2.jpg

toy3.jpg

And with the contributions of other friends that do similar Toys for Tots campaigns, here is the "grand total" of all the toys that were gathered.

toy5.jpg

They gathered over 400 toys and had a raffle at the party that raised $250. Countrywide is matching the cash donation, so it's $500 cash and 400 toys to the Toys for Tots in 2005.

Thanks again to all that contributed. We had a HUGE donation that surprised everyone there. They just couldn't believe that so many toys were collected by our little group.

I do not remember seeing those Mustangs in the toy pile....now, where would those come from? Where are the Vettes?

The pictures make our haul look GInormous! Great job!! :thumbs

M~

the first 3 pictures are what ACE contributed -- just us, no one else.

The final picture is what was raised by everyone at the party, ACE included.

Again special thanks to Bryan and Tracy for their hard work and dedication. It's not easy to keep reminding us knuckleheads to think about something besides our own little worlds. Here's to you guys :drinkers Robert :burnout

Again special thanks to Bryan and Tracy for their hard work and dedication. It's not easy to keep reminding us

I couldn't have said it any better myself....Thank you Bryan and Tracy, and anyone else that helped... :cheers

Thats a pretty nice look Tonka truck and grader in that pile.... :thumbs

Again special thanks to Bryan and Tracy for their hard work and dedication. It's not easy to keep reminding us knuckleheads to think about something besides our own little worlds. Here's to you guys :drinkers Robert :burnout

:agree

Again special thanks to Bryan and Tracy for their hard work and dedication.

It's not easy to keep reminding us knuckleheads to think about something besides our own little worlds. Here's to you guys :drinkers Robert :burnout

:agree

Well, you got that right-hard to think of kids when we need big toys! Thanks for trying to keep us on the 'nice' list! :rolleyes

M