Firehouse Subs

Grape Ape

Ok, Friday March 8th is the date and yes, I know this will be short notice and that Goodguys is going on that weekend, but I have scheduled an eating time with Firehouse Subs here in Mesa for the Power Rd and McKellips location. I told her I would try and be there around 6pm. They close at 10 and she said we can open our cars up for a little show for the people that come to eat there. It's a less busy location then the Signal Butte one so more parking for us I hope and I thought it would be closer for some of you west siders that want to go as well. Looks like it will be on the southeast corner. Hope to see some of you there that don't already have plans. :rockon2:

The address is: 1829 N Power Rd., Ste. 109, Mesa, AZ, 85205

You will have to google the address as I know not how to insert the picture of the map yet. I will figure it out sometime though.

Their web site: Firehouse Subs

Forgot to add that they will be giving us a 10% discount as well so you should be able to eat more.... :smilelol

I feel that I have to let everyone in on a little secret.....There is a little bottle on the counter that is called "Captain Sorensen's Datil Pepper Hot Sauce"!!! Put this on any sandwich and thank me later. TRUST ME. I dont even like hot sauce. This stuff really makes the sandwich. Im from Jacksonville florida, The birthplace of FIREHOUSE SUBS. I should get some money for free advertisement.

This sucks! I will be out of town and am going to miss this! It is right around the corner from my house and the food is good also.

Taking the future in-laws to the Boneyard in Tuscon on Fri; otherwise, Julie and me would be there.

Guest badbobs95

Taking the future in-laws to the Boneyard in Tuscon on Fri; otherwise, Julie and me would be there.

I'd rather go with you to the Boneyard but since I wasn't invited, I'm going to Firehouse! You're so rude. Posted Image

black beauty

Count us in. gonna see Tom and Bob tonight.Will tell them also. Will call ashle. Cant call him tonight since its 51 anv.

Just checked the weather and there is a 30% chance of rain next Friday with a high of 69. We will see what happens I guess.

My paint is waterproof :3gears:

Yup, mine is too. See ya there.

We'll try and make it. :partydance: Might be after 6 though,coming form N.E. phoenix during retard driver hours...

black beauty

Gary. You guys can come down a couple hours early. If its raining we can all go in the corvette titan. Have your half call my half to work it out.

Weather channel now says 40% chance now. I am going to leave this rain or shine unless you all want to postpone it for another time, so if it's raining you can bring your daily driver.

Weather channel now says 40% chance now. I am going to leave this rain or shine unless you all want to postpone it for another time, so if it's raining you can bring your daily driver.

Rain or shine,we'll be there in one thing or another!

Sorry Mark, grandparents duty forces me to cancel. See you soon.

That;s fine. Have fun with those kids. Raining over here now. See what happens later this afternoon on whether I take the vette out or not. If it's raining I probably will take the GP so I don't have to clean all day on the good car. See some of you there tonight.

Good to see a few of you out there tonight. Didn't see any vettes though but that's is understandable. I will try and do this again next month so keep your eats open.

A few pictures.

Posted Image

Posted Image

You can even get a fireman hat if you want.

Posted Image

Guest badbobs95

WOW! I haven't said that about a fast food restaurant in a long time. Fantastic food. I had the New Yorker which is half pastrami and half corned beef with cheese. OMG, it was delicious. Can't wait to go back. They have 580 restaurants and I've never heard of them before. I have to get out more. Posted ImagePosted Image Thanks Mark.

Oh ya, nice seeing everyone too.

For some reason I thought this was today, didn't matter, had to put out a fire in Scottsdale at the time anyway. Looks like a great showing for a Friday and Cindy is still as pretty as ever :ACE: . Boy, Bobs car sticks out doesn't it?

Guest badbobs95

For some reason I thought this was today, didn't matter, had to put out a fire in Scottsdale at the time anyway. Looks like a great showing for a Friday and Cindy is still as pretty as ever :ACE: . Boy, Bobs car sticks out doesn't it?

I've been told it can be seen from outer space on a clear day! Posted Image