SEPT - Friday Night at the Drive-In

Chameleon

Come hang out at the Sonic drive-in for a burger or just a slushy. . .

Friday, September 21st, 7:00 p.m.

Sonic Drive-In

10750 W. Lower Buckeye Rd.

Avondale, AZ

Post up here if you’re in!

IN:

Dave64 (2)

Officerblue (2)

Chameleon (2)

Extender32 (2)

oldmxdog61u (2)

jack52r (2)

Cu4L8R (1)

porvette (2)

Scratch (3)

NachosZO6 (1?)

JNoNe (1)

pittmd1 (2)

I thought to myself what a good idea going to the drive in... There are so few left! What movie will we all see..WRONG kind of drive in. Slammer :bang

VenomOnWheels

I thought to myself what a good idea going to the drive in... There are so few left! What movie will we all see..WRONG kind of drive in.

Slammer :bang

And I was thinking how many friends can one squeeze into the trunk of a Vette Vert?

Wonder if they'll let us reverse the flow so we can back in ... Like we did in the early days of cruzin ????

The only concern I have is can the accomodate our crowd. Friday nights at the one by me are VERY busy. Thats why the last couple times I planned Sonic nights it was on Wed.

The only concern I have is can the accomodate our crowd. Friday nights at the one by me are VERY busy. Thats why the last couple times I planned Sonic nights it was on Wed.

We have been to this Sonic location before - it was on a Friday night, and it was fine. There is also a nice parking lot immediately adjacent, in case it does get busy.

I like the Wednesday idea, but a lot of peeps work and can't make it - including me.

Wow, something right down the street. Count us in... :banannarainbow: Also, I recently found out that street rods and hot rods gather every Friday night at the Sonic on Indian School & 103 Ave. They told me management gives 10% discount on food to participants. I'm going this Friday to see how it is and will report back... Dave

I thought to myself what a good idea going to the drive in... There are so few left! What movie will we all see..WRONG kind of drive in.

It would be an awfully long drive for you anyway - you're still in Cali aren't you??

It would be an awfully long drive for you anyway - you're still in Cali aren't you??

Yep, still working in Ca. However I left my vette in a garage in Goodyear. Can be down in two hours! If need be.

SLAMMER :bang

. . I left my vette in a garage in Goodyear. . .

Damn, dood! You could have let me know. I'd have keep it in good operating condition until you got back! :edward:

Officerblue

Sonic Drive-In

Avondale, AZ

IN:

Dave64 (2)

I'm in!(2)

• 4 weeks later...

Its been years since I was to a Sonic (not a big fan or eating in the car) but me and Julie will be there.

Its been years since I was to a Sonic (not a big fan or eating in the car) but me and Julie will be there.

They have outside seating; you don't have to eat in your car.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, still working in Ca. However I left my vette in a garage in Goodyear. Can be down in two hours! If need be.

You know, I can always babysit. Hate to think of her sitting in your garage all lonely!! :lol

Francy and I are in.......pima52(2). Will try not to get held up by Border Patrol this time and be late.

Sonic Drive-In

Avondale, AZ

IN:

Dave64 (2)

Officerblue (2)

Chameleon (1)

Extender32 (2)

oldmxdog61u (2)

jack52r (2)

Cu4L8R (2)

Francy and I are in.......pima52(2). Will try not to get held up by Border Patrol this time and be late.

Been there, done that :facepalm: