7/21 Biscuits and Gravy: Part Deux

Jon

Saturday 7/21 I will be leaving the TA truck stop off of the 339th Ave exit(#103) at 7am to run up to the Horsehoe Cafe in Wickenburg for some legendary biscuits and gravy. I love me some biscuits and gravy, so it's on. Depending on how fast you drive, it takes 30-60 minutes to get from the TA up to the Hwy 60 turn in Wickenburg.

The cafe started getting busy around 8:30, so we need to get there before 8:15.

My Google navigation app sent me to the wrong address. The map on Yelp shows the correct location.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/horseshoe-cafe-wickenburg

I will be in my olive drab C6, so just come pull up next to me in the TA.

Posted Image

AAAARGH!!!!!!! :banghead I'm at the Grand Canyon that whole weekend. Non-refundable tickets already purchased. Insert *expletives* here. Have fun ya'll!

• 2 weeks later...

If I'm not doing ProAutoSports that day I'll be there, gotta have some good Biscuits and Gravy Steve

I got nothing going on. Put me down as 50/50. Ill take the long way to return the pool pump back to Home Depo at 99ave and lake pleasant pkway

Sorry mate I had a work thing until 1:30 am. to meet you means wake up at 5:30 am. 4 hours of sleep plus driving fast = not good. :-(

Since it was only Norman and I we decided to go on up to Prescott then over to Payson. I just got home a few minutes ago. Fun roads!

i just got home i agree fun roads thanks for the invite jon we will have to get together again. B&G was outstanding