July 7th UFC Sonnen Vs Silva PPV

mmacfn

Should we eat in or out ?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi all I am going to be hosting a UFC party at my house july 7th starting at 5pm. BYOB snacks will be provided as will the PPV. I have a large basement which will accomodate 20+ but probably only enough seats for 10-15. If you have some lawn chairs bring em cant hurt to have extra seating! We can go to eat beforehand or eat here with takeout. I added a poll for the members to decide. Address is: 8218 West Monte Lindo Lane Peoria, AZ 85383 Post here if you plan to come!

I'm in...maybe the wife...not sure about her. I say pizza party is good. Collect "donations" and order during the prelims. :thumbs

I can't eat Pizza, but me and Snails can provide our own rabbit food. I'm in!!!

Jackie saw the popcorn machine and said we're in.

Well Jackie makes one.....

Jackie saw the popcorn machine and said we're in.

Well Jackie makes one.....

It's a night at the fights, not speed dating.

Awesome diggs dude, Looks like we booked a condo in Hunnington for that week but we're in next time :thumbs

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I'm out for this. I'm gonna end up doing this at home as other plans have taken priority. If it goes well, let's set this deal up again, and I'll hit the next one.

Wow, looks like small turn out for this. :( I'm still in...just not sure about the wife yet.

Hey All quick update So ill be getting a couple of sub trays as well as some pizza for the party. I think the undercard starts at 5 pm so anytime around there is fine with me. I have a huge cooler with ice for people to put their beer in as well. Looks like between the ACEholes and other buddies who come to the UFCs at my place there will be around 20ish. See you all then! GO SONNEN!!!

I'll be sure to wear my ACE shirt so you know who I am. Since Big Poppa won't be there, I'll be the tallest ugliest bastard wearing ACE. :thumbs

Even if I were there you'd still be. I was gonna wear my Sonnen Tapout shirt....

Thanks for your hospitality Mike. I really enjoyed it. Man, what an awesome man cave and house you've got. :thumbs