Corvettes and Caffeine

Guest badbobs95

Guest badbobs95

Hey yall! Just a reminder that Corvettes and Caffeine is the first Saturday of every month. June 2nd starting at 7:00 am at the store (Corvette Performance AZ) on Scottsdale Rd just north of Oak. We had 117 Corvettes and about 200 people on May 5th. Great turnout for the first one.

Come out and join us if you can and check out the place. 2318 N. Scottsdale Rd. 480-921-1200

There will be plenty of fattening doughnuts, bagels, coffee, and junk food.

Posted Image

Posted Image Sorry, I said 6:00 earlier but it starts at 7:00 Posted Image

One last thing, please RSVP at info@CorvettesandCaffeine.com so we will know how much junk to buy. Bless you one and all. Posted ImagePosted Image

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buccaneer

• HOXXOH

• Final Effort

• old yeller

old yeller

Would this be better seen under the 'Events" section? Also. I will try to make it again.

Would this be better seen under the 'Events" section?

Also. I will try to make it again.

Moved

I'll try and make it again as well, not sure at this time though. Had a good time at the first one talking about the "racing scene" back in the day in Toledo with some folks. a very small world it is that they worked at the same speed shop that I did business with there in the same time frame, so I know we ran across each other at some point back then. Also knew the same folks that did the big street racing and same burger huts where it all started. Too funny! :rockon2::thumbs

I'll try and make it again as well, not sure at this time though. Had a good time at the first one talking about the "racing scene" back in the day in Toledo with some folks. a very small world it is that they worked at the same speed shop that I did business with there in the same time frame, so I know we ran across each other at some point back then. Also knew the same folks that did the big street racing and same burger huts where it all started. Too funny! :rockon2::thumbs

You were from Toledo too? What years?

Guest badbobs95

I think Tom was in Toledo from 1912-1938!!!! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I left Toledo in 1975, born and raised there though.

Bob Quote...I think Tom was in Toledo from 1912-1938!!!! :smilelol :smilelol :smilelol :smilelol :smilelol

You're funny...and where's my damn parts that I ordered!? :smilelol

Also, I think I got Jim to come out next weekend to this and maybe Phill if he gets a new battery. :P

I think Tom was in Toledo from 1912-1938!!!! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Actually, my dad was born in Toledo in 1912. He got married in 1937, so by 1938 most of his life was over, even though he managed to suffer though it for another 70 years. :lol

Bob Quote...I think Tom was in Toledo from 1912-1938!!!! :smilelol :smilelol :smilelol :smilelol :smilelol

Also, I think I got Jim to come out next weekend to this and maybe Phill if he gets a new battery. :P

I hung out in Toledo sometimes, but lived in BG and surrounding area before leaving in 1971. We'll swap stories, aka BS, at the C&C if you're going.

I hung out in Toledo sometimes, but lived in BG and surrounding area before leaving in 1971. We'll swap stories, aka BS, at the C&C if you're going.

See you there! BTW...I hung out at BGSU a fair amount and partied at Bojangles a lot. :rockon2:

Final Effort

I used to go to BG every now and then. Used to go to a bar in downtown, had two stories do you remember that place? Also remember a speed shop in town BBR ? Bent Broken & Rusty. Later on a guy that worked there came to our place in Toledo. Hi name was Doug Ulman or close to that, went by Fat Dog. Had a Neal & Parks Altered. His dad owned a department or clothing store in BG.

I used to go to BG every now and then. Used to go to a bar in downtown, had two stories do you remember that place?

Also remember a speed shop in town BBR ? Bent Broken & Rusty. Later on a guy that worked there came to our place in Toledo.

Hi name was Doug Ulman or close to that, went by Fat Dog. Had a Neal & Parks Altered. His dad owned a department or clothing

store in BG.

We need to talk. You are probably not going to believe how small this world is. Wow!

I used to go to BG every now and then. Used to go to a bar in downtown, had two stories do you remember that place?

Also remember a speed shop in town BBR ? Bent Broken & Rusty. Later on a guy that worked there came to our place in Toledo.

Hi name was Doug Ulman or close to that, went by Fat Dog. Had a Neal & Parks Altered. His dad owned a department or clothing

store in BG.

We need to talk. You are probably not going to believe how small this world is. Wow!

Do you remember the "Dixie Electric Company" in Perrrysburg by chance? :partydance:

Final Effort

Yep spent the night of my 21st Birthday there. Then spent the most of the next day travailing to English Town NJ half sick and hung over.

So Bob, could we reserve a bench racing room at the C & C next week for the ACE members who are from the Toledo area chapter of the defunct Great Lakes Racers Association. I'll promise to not hijack your thread any farther. :rolleyes:xfinger

Final Effort

I might not be back from Ohio yet. I plan on driving and leaving Thur. AM

Guest badbobs95

So Bob, could we reserve a bench racing room at the C & C next week for the ACE members who are from the Toledo area chapter of the defunct Great Lakes Racers Association.

I'll promise to not hijack your thread any farther. :rolleyes:xfinger

Wow, what a trip down memory lane!!!!! I'm trying to decide if you three should even be allowed to attend. Posted ImagePosted Image

There is a meeting room you all can have so everyone else doesn't think that all ACE members are nut cases. One problem, it only seats 50 people so don't bring your relatives. Posted Image