Dec 4th lunch finalized

Jon

Buffalo Wild Wings wouldn't do reservations. So I called Islands and they were willing to accommodate us. The reservation is for 11:30am and 20 people. We are getting separate checks also. I'm supposed to call the manager the day before with a final head count. Please post how many people you are bringing. Islands 10055 West McDowell Rd Avondale, AZ http://maps.google.com/maps?q=10055+West+McDowell+Road,+Avondale,+AZ+85392-4894,+United+States+@33.464389,-112.276524

Guest badbobs95

Maybe we can plan a lunch for Casa Grande in January. Mid point for Phoenix and Tucson.

Isn't McDowell Rd about half way between Anthem and Tucson? Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageI'll go anywhere for food!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

30% chance of rain in Phoenix means it might rain somewhere in AZ.

There's a 99% chance I'll be there anyway. :yesnod

Guest badbobs95

Shoot, my car is black. It will look like crap whether it rains or not, lol. :banghead

Ain't nutton wrong wit black. As long as you like a little exercise, that is. DUST-ON, DUST-OFF! Posted ImagePosted Image

I bet if you said FREE DRINKS, 800 people would show up. Posted Image

Posted Image COME ON PEOPLE

Shoot, my car is black. It will look like crap whether it rains or not, lol. :banghead

Ain't nutton wrong wit black. As long as you like a little exercise, that is. DUST-ON, DUST-OFF! Posted ImagePosted Image

I bet if you said FREE DRINKS, 800 people would show up. Posted Image

Posted Image COME ON PEOPLE

The first drink was always free with a meal. IIRC.

Guest badbobs95

That was great! Those fries were to die for and that was the best bacon-cheeseburger I've had in a long time and I am a connoisseur of bacon-cheeseburgers. Always good to see yall. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Hey Jon, thanks for setting this up. Too bad that so many missed out on what I thought was one of the best tasting lunches of the year. Seeing Greg's 100th anniversary GS up close and personal was great. Even though the group was smaller than normal, we sure enjoyed the event.

Guest likenew

Sorry that Sharon and I missed this one. Hopefully we will make the one in January if we get home in time from the Hoildays.. Joe

Nice meeting you all. Good grub, a new ACE shirt, and a tasty beer. Good times. The only minus is they refuse to cook a burger medium rare. Medium is as good as it gets there. If you like Islands fries we really need to go to Gordon Biersch. They have garlic fries that have pieces of real garlic on them. So delicious.

Guest badbobs95

Nice meeting you all. Good grub, a new ACE shirt, and a tasty beer. Good times. The only minus is they refuse to cook a burger medium rare. Medium is as good as it gets there. If you like Islands fries we really need to go to Gordon Biersch. They have garlic fries that have pieces of real garlic on them. So delicious.

Do you want to work on it? See if they take reservations and do separate checks. Posted Image