Sonic Drive-In Night for Michael (F22trainer)

Eddie44

Another Acehole suggested we ought to have a special "good luck/going away" party for Michael and where better to do it than a Sonic Drive-In?

I've talked this over with him and we settled on Wed. Nov 16th since he has mid week days off while here. His Mom will be here then as well.

Here are the details:

When: Wed Nov 16th

Time: 6pm until ???

Where: Sonic 40th St and Greenway (just 1/2 mi or so east of the 51 freeway)

Come and wish Michael GOOD LUCK on his new adventure. Weather should be beautiful by then!

Post up if interested in attending so that I can warn the business what to expect.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• F22trainer

• Grape Ape

• C4orce2

a definate maybe for me ..... may not get there until 830-900 though ......... will update later .... but certainly want to be there ..... :partydance:

Since I can't make that event, but would like to I'll have to say Good Luck now Michael. :rockon2:

Another Acehole suggested we ought to have a special "good luck/going away" party for Michael and where better to do it than a Sonic Drive-In?

I've talked this over with him and we settled on Wed. Nov 16th since he has mid week days off while here. His Mom will be here then as well.

Here are the details:

When: Wed Nov 16th

Time: 6pm until ???

Where: Sonic 40th St and Greenway (just 1/2 mi or so east of the 51 freeway)

Come and wish Michael GOOD LUCK on his new adventure. Weather should be beautiful by then!

Post up if interested in attending so that I can warn the business what to expect.

Thought he was gone already in the 24 hour thread? im in!

Sharon and I will try to get there. Mid Week tough with a 12 y/o still at home. Put us down for a definate maybe please.

I know it kills most of us not to drive our Vettes but bring the grocery getter and throw the kid in the back. At 12 I'll bet he could eat a weeks pay worth at Sonic. I'll bet he even loves Vettes.

Guest likenew

Sharon and I will try to get there. Mid Week tough with a 12 y/o still at home. Put us down for a definate maybe please.

I know it kills most of us not to drive our Vettes but bring the grocery getter and throw the kid in the back. At 12 I'll bet he could eat a weeks pay worth at Sonic. I'll bet he even loves Vettes.

He loves the car but sometimes Mom and I have to just get away and do some adult things......no not what you are thinking, but adult stuff with friends :LolLol: